Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

Can you see the difference?

Just installed ati's lates driver/catalyst update. Set the card to run on max settings. First picture is with the same "in game" settings as the second pic.

Before

After

Also game runs like a champ even at 54453 settings.

S! OFF team. Enjoying every minute.....actually hoursssss.

I can definately see the difference. Clearly the new ATI drivers are making your opponents explode instead of merely being a little on fire. :rofl:

Looks nice bud. Nvidia GXT280 user here but glad new drivers are helping out the ATI folks.

/salute

Hellshade

Hmmm.. That's interesting!... I have a Nvidia 8800GT and have only seen the top effect!..not seen the ball of flame!

Wonder if that is a Driver thing?

'ball of flame' is a quick explosion animation. Sometimes even after an explosion like that the plane still wont catch fire. Im trying to get another flamer so i can get a more similar picture to the first. It's like night and day now that ive got all the goodies turned up. Even kept me smiling despite the fact that my best 2 pilots both died today. Oh well. Back to work.

Hmmm.. That's interesting!... I have a Nvidia 8800GT and have only seen the top effect!..not seen the ball of flame!

Wonder if that is a Driver thing?

It should be visible on Nvidia - we all run Nvidia as devs...

HTH

WM