Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

Help: Problem With Forum..

i seem to have a problem with this forum software, my clan also uses this same software for their forums and i get the same problem there. After i post, it seems to take forever to post, if at all, so when its loading i usually exit the window then i get an error report, but then when i come back to the forum, it shows my post and all is fine, but i have to do this after everytime i post.. any ideas?

Apologies for posting this in the Lo-mac forums, but i couldnt find a problem forum..

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Hawk

Can't help with the problem but your signature is great! :D

Have you seen this shot? "Pour some hot water on the carb, will 'ya."

post-6-1072015012_thumb.jpg

i seem to have a problem with this forum software, my clan also uses this same software for their forums and i get the same problem there. After i post, it seems to take forever to post, if at all, so when its loading i usually exit the window then i get an error report, but then when i come back to the forum, it shows my post and all is fine, but i have to do this after everytime i post.. any ideas?

Apologies for posting this in the Lo-mac forums, but i couldnt find a problem forum..

Thanks for any help.

It sounds like you are having the same problem with InvisionBoard at other sites too, so I'll assume it's not something wrong on my end. :D

I would try the following:

• Clear your browser cache (Delete Temp Internet Files)
  • Clear your cookies

I've seen both things screw up forum software in the past. If you are using IE you can find both by going to the menu Tools -> Internet Options -> General Tab and the Clear Cookies and Clear Temp files button is right there. When you clear your cookies you will have to retype your password at any password-protected sites you visit.

Let me know if this helps. :)