Sign in to follow this  
i fight by 1

Do not many people play multiplayer?

I recently got multiplayer up and have been looking for people to play for the past few days but... nobody is ever on :tumbleweed:

Well I try to be on every night from 8 pm pacific till 11 pm

dog house is usually online at various time all day

and there are others as well

pm me if you want to set up a time

So if there's not a whole lot of people playing multiplayer, what do most people play? I've been trying to get into combat sims--finally going to breakdown and buy a joystick--and I'm just trying to figure out what brings people back to the game.

When I play M/P, I do it over Hamachi. The connection on Hyperlobby was hit and miss. Plus you don't always know the people you are flying with.

-S

I tried many times to play the multiplayer mode in WoE and in WoI but I couldn't connect with the server. Where can I found the server addresses?

So if there's not a whole lot of people playing multiplayer, what do most people play? I've been trying to get into combat sims--finally going to breakdown and buy a joystick--and I'm just trying to figure out what brings people back to the game.

Single player and campaign is great btw, I just have been wondering about multiplayer.