Sign in to follow this  
JBALL

While I was waiting for my game I wrote this

My blog site if you like the article click on the Digg icon so you make it show up on the front page of the Digg website

Hey JBALL,

Nice looking blog. 

I have never been into any of the “social networks”. Never had any interest in socializing with unseen people. Just didn’t get it. That is until I started flying OFF. Started by lurking around the forum and got sucked in. This is just not something I do, until now. For me that says a lot about OFF and the forum. I’m still trying to learn the etiquette of forums and tread lightly. Which brings me to my question: How does Digg work? I looked it up on Wikipedia and the Digg website and read about it. I understand the overall idea behind it but do not understand how to implement it. As briefly as you can educate me.

This is from your blog site

* Albert Ball, WW1 Ace supposedly or at least according to my family tree was a distant relative of mine.

Let us know if your family heritage helps any with OFF!

Regards,

Jammer

There is a BHaH facebook if anyone is interested too?

Facebook?!

Another social thing? I’m not anti-social, just not very sociable.

Good lord, where does this madness end?

Post the link Widow, so anyone that uses it... can get to it.

Make it a separate thread and I will sticky it. :)

OvS

My blog site if you like the article click on the Digg icon so you make it show up on the front page of the Digg website

Great site, thanks!!

Right On JBALL ! This what you do while waiting for your disk? Fabulous! I want to fly in your squad/jasta. Thanks for supporting the effort to share OFF BH&H.

Thank you for your comments. My co-worker and I started this site because certain aspects of our hobby have started to disappear from the mainstream, at least in the United States. Computer Gaming World, PC Gamer, and Electronic Gaming Monthly used to give us the scoop on Wargames, Flight Simulators, Mods, Role-playing, import games. But they have all fallen to the corporate mind set or have disappeared entirely.

Epic-Geek was created to show that disenfranchised gamer that their games still matter, that their is more to gaming than just HALO or Grand Theft Auto, that our hobby has a rich history and we need to share it with a new generation. I don't just talk about flight sims on my site but when something special comes around, I take notice.

Edited by JBALL