Sign in to follow this  

What have sucessfuly imported? And how? (Please keep it to this topic! Thank you)

I just put in the WOI F-16A with my USAF decal set. I am happy as a clam. Just extracted all the required files and worked like a charm. I am starting to get used to the new format.

The F-15A, F-16A, A-10, AV-8A, Mirage III, and Kfir all seem to work fine for me. I had a couple of issues with the WOV Corsair and Crusader, but I've now ceased to worry about the WOV planeset. All the weapons and effects seem to be included for all WOE and WOI aircraft.

Wait a second... all above mentioned aircraft were working well in SF2. Now I cannot seem to fire a sparrow in the F-15A. I brought in an F/A-18 and I couldn't fire the sparrow with it either. Has anyone else had problems using SAHM missiles with aircraft using avionics70 in SF2V?

Im STILL trying to get weps packs to work.... are they folderd like in the community pack or are they just in the weapons filder like Bunyaps pack? cos ive tried every way i can think of to get the smeggers to work and its close to pulling hair out stage if i didnt already shave my head... :lol:

Wait a second... all above mentioned aircraft were working well in SF2. Now I cannot seem to fire a sparrow in the F-15A. I brought in an F/A-18 and I couldn't fire the sparrow with it either. Has anyone else had problems using SAHM missiles with aircraft using avionics70 in SF2V?

thats just another avionics70 bug... some functions related to it arent working either:

F8 view to watch locked target

CTRL+R to identify locked target

wingman attack command

and something else...

Known bug now.. it shall be fixed :skull:

F8 view to watch locked target

CTRL+R to identify locked target

wingman attack command

Is that for add-on planes only? I've been using those flying stock planes without problems.

Im STILL trying to get weps packs to work.... are they folderd like in the community pack or are they just in the weapons filder like Bunyaps pack? cos ive tried every way i can think of to get the smeggers to work and its close to pulling hair out stage if i didnt already shave my head... :lol:

Couple of things:

1. They are foldered like the community weps pack.

2. They now have their own separate data.inis.

3. They use a different version of the weps editor.

FC

Couple of things:

1. They are foldered like the community weps pack.

2. They now have their own separate data.inis.

3. They use a different version of the weps editor.

FC

So does that mean we have to write a data ini for each weapon, place it in the folder, then run it through the new weapon editor? That will take some time!

Is that for add-on planes only? I've been using those flying stock planes without problems.

avionics70 radars... SF2 and SF2V dont have stock planes which use avionics70 FCR's ;)

avionics60 kites are working OK

Ah... Well, I suppose that's planned for SF2:Europe. F-15 comes with it, right? :wink:

avionics70 radars... SF2 and SF2V dont have stock planes which use avionics70 FCR's ;)

Hmm I will have to look at that because yesterday I think my F-15E was working just fine in SF2. But now I am not sure. :lol:

Yes, I thought avionics 70 was working.. I have the A-6A pit with MigBuster's CCIP mod working in SFP2V, however, no amount of cajoling will see the clock replaced with the RWR, it stays as a clock. And the digits on the fuel read out stay the same despite using the updated pit from the downloads section. Interstingly though, the blips for the RWR show through the cockpit texture occasionally. It seems that CCIP is now included in avionics 60, which is good!

Forgot to add, all the F-111 are fully working in SFP2V merged install.

I have flown happily with the following mods:

MF A7D

F16C Block50/52

F4EJ and EJ Kai

F15J and F15J Kai

MF Mig 29 (export)

MF F15A

F15E

The Typhoon needs folders making for the pilot and the seat, each folder containing the appropriate ini,lod & bmp otherwise the pilots sits with his legs hanging out of the fuselage.