Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Run To Subsim!!!

go over to Neal Stevens site www.subsim.com and read the interview of Dangerous Waters developement.Man this game is going to rock...multi player will include 7 driveable platforms and the ability for multiple players in the same platform at the same time...loads of action and features.If yo uliked Sub Command or Fleet command,then your going to love this sim.

Guest MrMudd

Yeah Good Stuff and fortunately we have some ASW guys here at the site.

SubCommand is by far my number 1 game of all time next to Longbow 2.

Sensory warfare is facinateing stuff.

I leave subcommand and the SCX2 patch running 24-7. To play it well you need to play it real time, some times it takes days to do this.

Looking forward to be schooled in the art of TACCCO from beer.

Im real good with TMA and other passive detection methods with the seawolf and virginia subs.

Looking forward to the P3 and Seahawk aspect

go over to Neal Stevens site www.subsim.com and read the interview of Dangerous Waters developement.Man this game is going to rock...multi player will include 7 driveable platforms and the ability for multiple players in the same platform at the same time...loads of action and features.If yo uliked Sub Command or Fleet command,then your going to love this sim.

It's always fun when you can put multiple players in the same platform. I really enjoyed Longbow 2 for the pilot/gunner option with two live players in the Apache. F-15 Strike Eagle III did this nicely years ago with the pilot/WSO. DW looks promising! :huh:

Did somebody mention ASW?,Seahawks?,P-3's??? :P

Have to check this out,thanks!

If this has the capability for several players on one platform, I want to know one thing.On the P-3 who's going to take the gargbage bag off the A/C after the flight? P-3 Aircrew know what I mean. :lol::lol::lol:

Garbage Bag? Damn dude thats obvious- The AO. :lol:

It's ok though because the junior AW has to get the Coffee.LOL

Guest MrMudd

I would hope to see it be multicrew on 1 platform, I would love to row the boat and let you guys shoot the ducks.

But i dont think it will have that capability. I think their focus is just allowing and Aegis, Sub, helo and P-3 work together in a ASW campaign. 1 player per platform.

From Seawolf;

Garbage Bag? Damn dude thats obvious- The AO

Forgive him Santa Barbara,for the young lad knows not what he says. :D

At least we AO's have a Patron Saint. And belive it, we need all the help we can get. :D :lol: :D

Merry Xmas Seawolf.

MrMudd,

Maybe I misinterpreted what Sonalysts was saying about the crewable stations on a single platform. This simulation definitely looks good regardless. How long do the mutiplayer games last in SC? Is it difficult to locate and set up your opponent?

From Subsim:

SUBSIM: Sonalysts Combat Sims have always featured robust multiplayer as a core feature. So, there will be multiplayer stations aboard one vessel?

Sonalysts: JC: Yes, this is a new feature that we’re pretty excited about and we hope it will add a new dimension to multiplayer collaboration. Multi-station mode allows a team of players to work together in operating any drivable platform at any station.

SUBSIM: Which ships and which stations can be manned in this fashion?

Sonalysts: MK: All stations selectable from the in-game station menu can be distributed among players during a multi-station session. This feature is available for all drivable platforms.

From Seawolf;
Garbage Bag? Damn dude thats obvious- The AO

Forgive him Santa Barbara,for the young lad knows not what he says. :D

At least we AO's have a Patron Saint. And belive it, we need all the help we can get. :D :lol: :D

Merry Xmas Seawolf.

Amen brother, Merry Christmas to you and all my shipmates out there.

Unfortunately we "only" get a frigate, I would have loved to see a DD, DDG or even CG here, but who am I to complain I only made artilleryman 1st class in the danish navy, and the OHP is just a little longer, wider and more than twice as heavy as my old ship, I'm really looking forward to "skimming" again.

Could be nice if the guys from Bio could get some "underway" time together somewhere.

Just my .02 $ (And the rantings from a navy phanatic)

Cheers

Staffan