Sign in to follow this  
Stretch32

Finding Old WoV Patches

I just bought YAP2 and was looking for old patches to bring WoV up to date. The ones that came on the YAP2 disk seem to update the game beyond where YAP2 is compatible and it won't run with them installed. I can't seem to find any of the older ones anywhere and for some reason I deleted my copies during my hard drive clean up. Does anybody know where I can get them? I need to up date to just before the Sept '08 patch to be current so I need whatever patches will do this (I'm not sure how many that is). Is it possible that they can be uploaded here so anybody else having problems can get the here? Without them a number of the later option aren't available like higher detail options etc. Thanks.

Stretch

Thanks guys, that should do it. I also realized my copy of WoV is fairly new and it already has a number of patches added. This may be causing the problem also (I remember seeing the same thing awhile back).

Do you guys have YAP2? How far forward can you actually patch WoV and still keep YAP2 working?

Stretch