Sign in to follow this  
lukejedi27

DVD Cover

I bought the game over flanders fields part 3 and receive in france my own copy of it; but, the DVD cover isn't a good paper quality. for this reason, i would like the team to send me the original version of this cover in JPG or other version of it to my adress so i will be able to reprint it on a good quality paper.

thank you. BL

I bought the game over flanders fields part 3 and receive in france my own copy of it; but, the DVD cover isn't a good paper quality. for this reason, i would like the team to send me the original version of this cover in JPG or other version of it to my adress so i will be able to reprint it on a good quality paper.

thank you. BL

Contact us on support and quote your order number and we will investigate and correct.

HTH

WM

Hmmm...

When mine came I realy wasn't concerned about the case...just the disk. Mayby I should check the quality of the case plastic as well....Just kidding...but really people..Im with Uncleal on this one...Good luck Winder.

I see lukejedi's observation on my copy as well. I think if everyone checks their DVD cover insert they'll see that the quality of the production there is poor. The front image looks low res or highly compressed and the paper quality is quite low. :blink: No matter to me tho... my disk works and that's all I'm concerned with.

I checked my DVD cover and although it may not be 24lb paper it looks fine.Lower production costs should translate into higher profits for the devs. It’s not top quality but it still looks professional.

Speaking of bootleg copies, here is an excerpt from Thomas L. McDonald’s Game Theory column in Maximum PC titled "Grassroots Gaming".

Another company, Brighter Minds, filed for Chapter 11 protection in January, despite the success of its World of Goo, a brilliant piece of gaming design for the ridiculous price of $20. Goo, which was released DRM-free, was subjected to a 90 percent piracy rate. Designer Ron Carmel told Joystiq that he saw torrents of the game with "500 seeders and 300 leechers." If you’re reading this, and you played Goo on a stolen copy, you’re a world-class jackoff, and probably would have stolen this magazine if you weren’t afraid the dude at Borders would have caught you. I’d pay $20 just to kick you in the nuts.

Here is the link to the full article

http://maximumpc.coverleaf.com/maximumpc/200904/?pg=14

I feel the same way about OFF.

Jammer

Having followed with some interest, the court case involving Piratebay... I took the liberty of doing a quick search, and found OFF P2 available on there..with requests for BHaH.

One of the people had suggested 'tapping' into our forums, and trying to pursuade someone to share their paid for game!... So be aware people!!

Just my humble opinion, but I think this thread should be introduced to the nearest trash can. It serves no useful purpose other than to put ideas in some people's heads, and to be completely frank, it quite simply just pisses me off.

With all due respect,

Parky

Take note, Pol, I guess we need a paper patch next.. :scenic:

Why didn't I think of taking the OFF BHH paper liner out of the protective plastic and see if it was good enough quality... hmmm.

So far we have not been contacted on support.....

Thread closed.

WM