Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

Over Flanders Fields Between Heaven and Hell Nungesser (video)

Loosely (very) based on the exploits of French ace Charles Nungesser

Thanks goes to Catch for teaching me how to embed a video.

Jammer

Jammer

Cool vid!

WM

Amen. Really nice edit, and I especially liked the latter section where you took on the C.II's. But a Nieuport is, I believe, a poor choice to star in a movie because the most interesting point in the action is always covered by that clunky gunsight.

cool video,

from 0:30 on the following couple seconds of the song reminded me of something very familiar from my childhood. something i tried to remember for hours what it is. then it came back to my mind. the knight rider!

Amen. Really nice edit, and I especially liked the latter section where you took on the C.II's. But a Nieuport is, I believe, a poor choice to star in a movie because the most interesting point in the action is always covered by that clunky gunsight.

Hauksbee,

I couldn’t agree with you more about that clunky gunsight. But I wanted to make a video about Charles Nungesser’s early days and unfortunately that was his mount at the time. I was stuck with the Nieuport.

cool video,

from 0:30 on the following couple seconds of the song reminded me of something very familiar from my childhood. something i tried to remember for hours what it is. then it came back to my mind. the knight rider!

Creaghorn,

Knight Rider? I had no clue. Other than seeing the show in passing I never really watched it. The music is from the ballet Sylvia - Act 3 - Marche et cortège de Bacchus. I normally credit the music at the end of my videos but it was getting kinda long already.

Hauksbee,

I couldn’t agree with you more about that clunky gunsight.... at the time. I was stuck with the Nieuport.

There it is. You've got to fly whatever they give you.

what graphics/video card settings do you have to be at to see the reflection in the mirror? I'm running AC detail on 5 and all I see is a grey blob.

VERY nice video!

Next time try Guynemer instead. His Noop 17 had a Vickers with iron sights rather than the Lewis with Aldis sight.

Your vids are GRRRRRRRReat!

Tony the Tiger

what graphics/video card settings do you have to be at to see the reflection in the mirror? I'm running AC detail on 5 and all I see is a grey blob.

andqui,

I ‘m not sure what settings to use to see the reflection but here are my sys specs and sliders

AMD 64x2 5600+

4gig RAM

8800GTS 312

Overall 4

Aircraft 4

Terrain 3

Scenery 3

Effects 5

Cloud 4

I hope this helps,

Jammer

Jammer

VERY WELL DONE... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

ww1

We ran a thread on this a week or so back. I posed the same question and it seems that nobody has yet seen an enemy plane in the mirror. Occassionally I think I see cloud formations but mostly it's just white/grey abstact blobs.

Great vid Jammer.

ATI video cards do not show the reflective qualities in mirrors and dials.

Nice vid Jammer

I thought ol' Chuck was gonna buy that balloon

Nice flying

Great vid Jammer.

ATI video cards do not show the reflective qualities in mirrors and dials.

Aren't the mirrors just eye candy, that don't really show what is going on behind you but give a stock ground/sky image. Seems I noticed in one mission that got me lost over the English Channel in clouds that the image in the mirror was ground and clouds that you normally see.

Beard