Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT talk about Immersion!

Wow!..... If you get your pilot to survive to the end of the war...perhaps now with Swine Flu threatening..you could spend time recovering from the pandemic of 1918?

Now THATS Immersion! :good:

Yes, Winder slipped the pandemic flu into patch 1.30c (the "c" is for coughing, congestion, etc) without mentioning it in the release notes. It's a suprise ment to bring the immersion level higher. Let's just hope that they don't decide to put in the stock market crash of the 1920s too.

/salute

Hellshade

So that’s (sneeze, cough, wheez) what (cough up phlegm, spit, sneeze) I’ve got!Oh bollicks, I may have infected the (sneeze, sneeze, runny nose) forum.

Sorry guys.

... Let's just hope that they don't decide to put in the stock market crash of the 1920s too.

I thought they already had. You know, banks folding, companies going to the wall, markets jumpy etc... I think it might even have been in Phase 2. :biggrin: