Sign in to follow this  

Hello!

Im sure this thread has been discussed but how i can set my weapons in hangar unlimited "999+". I've just ran out of sidewinders and i dont want to create a new user.

Thanks in advance!

-Flegga

Be a man and uses Guns :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry couldnt resist as to doing that you would need to edit the campaign editor and go to the Squadron you are flying in and go to the weapon list and increase the number in there.

Would most likely need to get a new pilot though I have not tried it.

the early winders are not that good so get nice and close to the target try not to waste the winders by taking bad shots and always carry a gun pod if you can. :good:

Or if you want to be sadistic and cant carry guns... How about Rocket Pods... :rofl:

Edited by PACMAN

Or if you want to be sadistic and cant carry guns... How about Rocket Pods... :rofl:

That's more masochistic than sadistic, isn't it? :biggrin:

And btw its hard to hit tgts with keyboard if i use guns :biggrin: .
:blink: No flight stick? :dntknw: oh well you are in for some tough dogfights :biggrin:

If and when you go to stick you will feel how 'natural' it is to have all your important controls on the stick. but then again maybe thats not for you. What is emmersion to some may not be for others

:blink: No flight stick? :dntknw: oh well you are in for some tough dogfights :biggrin:

Its just like that because i want the best stuff, not some cheap stick :biggrin: . 27 may is my birthday, X52 Pro here i come! :biggrin:

Note that a expensive stick does not mean no problems. My Attack 3 was bought for $10 in '07 and I have not had a single problem what so ever. :good:

Its just like that because i want the best stuff, not some cheap stick :biggrin: . 27 may is my birthday, X52 Pro here i come! :biggrin:

:good:

As for unlimited weapons, what exactly do you mean and how are you flying?

In options there's a difficulty setting for weapons where you can have unlimited ammo for guns. In campaigns, you can choose unlimited and you'll always have large quantities of available weapons to choose from. On normal and limited, you have smaller quantities and only of the weapons listed in the campaign file for the supply of each squadron. I usually use unlimited for campaigns, simply because there are so many weapons addons that listing appropriate ones for each squadron/plane would be insane, and don't want to be limited to the meager choice in the data.ini.

I'd like to see an unlimited selection but limited quantity for campaigns actually. Maybe an ini mod somehow...

I kind of like the limited part because at some point some weapons will just be used up faster than others and it makes for better fire discipline knowing that you can't just waste your weapons and what nation has a unlimited supply of weapons especially the high tech ones.

No missles and no guns? You could always ram them and try to knock their wings off :biggrin:

It's not the stick it's the (virtual) pilot that counts. :good:

You could, in theory, create multiple hardpoints. Using the Mig-21 as an example (you could use any aircraft), you could copy and paste the 5 hardpoints and rename them by adding a 1,2 etc at the end of the name: ie leftwingstation, leftwingstation2,leftwingstation3 etc, or whatever their name is.

Then add the corresponding entries to the components list at the top of the Mig21_data.ini. The only issue I could see after that would be the maximum weight the aircraft could actually lift off of the ground. I'm not sure what effect this would have or if it's represented in the game (I'm reasonably sure it is.) To compensate, you could just create a copy of the sidewinder or any other weapons you wish to use and edit the specified weight of the weapon in the weapons editor. I'm at work, but I could show you an example of what I mean when I get home.

Again, in theory because I haven't actually done this on purpose but have had it happen by mistake when modding aircraft, but in theory, you should see only the 5 hardpoints, each loaded with the weapons you've specified, but when you fire the weapons, the hardpoint will still be carrying that same weapon.

Not exactly unlimited, but you could increase the number of weapons as you see fit... maybe. I might have missed something here. Need to get back to the lab to test it. :yes:

Guest Joe SharpShooter

I tweaked the R-60T, -M, and R-13M I used in my F-16Arab Nation, EAF, RJAF, and, surprisingly, can also appear on some MiGs! They r DEADLY/lethal. Tips: tweak the specs of AAs in Weapdata.ini and in planes.data Enjoy. Remember guya, ur hard-earned USD have been spent for eco-mily aids to EGYPT et ISRAEL EEVERY YEAR (!), as much as USD 3 BILLION respectively. Man, I have killed soooo MANY IAF fighters, some stayed alive thanks to the mod on ejecting and with parachute. Cool stuff.

also you could use the weapon editor to run the weapondata thru it and edit the weapons you need more of by increasing the 'base availibility' number and make it a 'very common' weapon then save