Okay now I am feeling a bit on the Stupid side... nothing new there then... as I have only had 4 cups of coffee so far...

Right I have the Old WOV WOE and WOI patched to the latest patch... Oct 08

Okay I want to know what is the difference between

SF1 and SF2 ??? as I am getting as confused as a confused thing on a confused day out...

Can anyone assist or if this has been answered before please let me know the link to where I need to look...

Thanks in advance

Right now SF2 and SF2V have upgraded cockpits on most (all?) aircraft. That is the most noticeable difference, but they are the future of the series, and TK is worth supporting!

MP was removed from SF2. Lots of little updates here and there. Vista compatibility (mods go in My Docs/Users instead of game folder). Different selection of planes from original releases (like A-1 in SF2:V).

Merged install rocks!

I'm not into the multiplayer aspect of this sim anyway.

Saying that though I did an Fresh install for WOE a couple of nights ago and that was asking if I wanted to do the merged install with my WOV... So merged has been around for awhile...

Former "merged" would mix up planes of different countries into one pot and give them wrong markings. The new one covers all games (not just WoV+WoE) and it also prevents planes not belonging to the theatre of war from being generated there. Each map has its own nation restrictions and start-end dates for conflict.

The only previous official merge was WOV + WOE, although you could do it yourself. By the end of this we'll have one mega official install done properly, although I will miss the MP.

Former "merged" would mix up planes of different countries into one pot and give them wrong markings. The new one covers all games (not just WoV+WoE) and it also prevents planes not belonging to the theatre of war from being generated there. Each map has its own nation restrictions and start-end dates for conflict.

no, with SF2, you can't have a mig-21 with egyptian marking over vietnam... we have a limitation nations/planes/users by terrains.

have fun.

:yes:

no, with SF2, you can't have a mig-21 with egyptian marking over vietnam... we have a limitation nations/planes/users by terrains.

have fun.

bpao, that's exactly what Gviper said.

oups... some times i loose my English.... :pardon::sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

have fun.

That's true; but after installing SF2V I played a mission and was surprised to find AAA around Hanoi in a desert finish shooting at me. :yes:

I sorted that out soon enough though :biggrin:

Green camo is missing for lots of ground units :yes: :dntknw: