Sign in to follow this  
Flegmatica

Le Missionneur: Mission Editor

Is this the same Le Missionneur from check6? If so, is it a new version? We already have an older version on combatace.

So what is the word on this? is it an update or the old 2006 version?

So what is the word on this? is it an update or the old 2006 version?

I suppose Flegmatica contact _Thomas_ for that... :dntknw:

Be useful if they could do a version for SF2 as well...

When I go to create a naval mission, no ships show up in the ship selection bar, but when i go to do an air mission, all the aircraft DO show up. Why are there no ships?

When I go to create a naval mission, no ships show up in the ship selection bar, but when i go to do an air mission, all the aircraft DO show up. Why are there no ships?

make sure the ships have been updated to match the later releases.

make sure the ships have been updated to match the later releases.

That helped a lot, thanks.

I've downloaded it and I installed it in the default directory, when I run it, it doesnt show me any terrains or anything. Where am I supposed to install it? There isnt a read-me.

"UMM",

When you open the application

Choose TOOLS

Select OPTIONS

Then select INSTALLATIONS

That will open a dialogue allowing you to choose which terrain you want to design a custom mission for.

"UMM",

When you open the application

Choose TOOLS

Select OPTIONS

Then select INSTALLATIONS

That will open a dialogue allowing you to choose which terrain you want to design a custom mission for.

Thanks for your help :drinks:

I can't seem to get this to work at all. I'm using it in WOE, and it is installed to the root directory. However when I open the editor it tells me to specify a location, which I'm not sure how to do? I've followed the tools/options/installation.... many times but every time I select my WOE root install it does nothing. In the first box on the Installations page where it says the directory that the mission editor seems to be installed, this box is always blank! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help is appreciated

I am trying to edit a mission. Why my option is near target or in air but when I start mission, I am on runwaydntknw.gif

I can't seem to get this to work at all. I'm using it in WOE, and it is installed to the root directory. However when I open the editor it tells me to specify a location, which I'm not sure how to do? I've followed the tools/options/installation.... many times but every time I select my WOE root install it does nothing. In the first box on the Installations page where it says the directory that the mission editor seems to be installed, this box is always blank! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help is appreciated

Warthog64 - When you execute the program and get to the installation part, try the following

Select WOE/terrain/Europe (or the terrain you want to build this mission in)

Let me know if this helps. KRFRGE

Edited by krfrge

I've downloaded it and I installed it in the default directory, when I run it, it doesnt show me any terrains or anything. Where am I supposed to install it? There isnt a read-me.

Oh thanks man i love you hahaha