Sign in to follow this  
Canvas Wings

Advancing Time?

Quick question: how, if at all, can you advance the time in a campaign game?

I think I've seen a post or two about doing that for a wounded pilot after a crash, since you no longer seem to go to the hospital...

Below the clock there is a day/month/year setting; you can click into it or highlight it, but when I type in another date, just snaps back to the original. Is there some way advance the date a few days? I have a Bristol Scout pilot who has been flying for 14 days straight, poor bugger. He needs a weekend in Paris!

In 'workshop' there is a setting for advance time. One is auto, and the other manual i think. Not exactly sure. But with one selection the game advances time and you can not. the other option gives you the choice to advance time manually. Sorry i cant remember the name of the option in the 'workshop' but just mouse over the option circle and it will pop up a description for you.

Well!...if they're going to hide it plain sight like that...

thanks, Macklroy.

Cpt. Willy Mack will be drinking to your health on the Champs-Elysee.