Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Merry Christmas To All...

Hello all.

I wanted to express my thanks to everyone here on Bio. I truly enjoy the "conversations" in the forums, the wonderful downloads, the numerous friendships made, and the knowledge I have gained from such great people!

Merry Christmas to all, and Happy Holidays too!

This is a difficult time of year for me. Both of my parents have long since passed on, and my two sisters live up in Indianapolis; a 10 hour drive.

But there's always email, and the great folks on Bio.

Enjoy the holidays, and keep'em flying!

As always, Go Navy!

Navy Chief

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too! :) But go NAVY? Nah. Uncle Sam's Misguided Children all the way!!!! USMC!!!!!(well, they're actually a division of the NAVY so that has to count for something right?);)

!!!!Merry Xmas :D !!!

Merry Christmas Chief..I hope this is the happiest Christmas ever.and may Santa bring you a new HOTAS and rudders :D

Ok...it's true,the Marines are a Dept of the Navy....the MENS department B) (sorry I couldn't resist).

Ok, I resisted the urge to reply, but you asked for it!

You know the reason why the Marines were created, don't you?

We (the US Navy) needed dance partners.

Heh, heh, heh....

Navy Chief

Thanks Navychief.

I wish everybody a nice and relaxed Christmas B)

For the people that don't like Christmas, it is just two days and than you can make you ready for the party of New Year eve'.

Salute to everybody,

Dutchy

S! all

Let us not forget about our military this Christmas either. May they stay safe and come home to thier families soon.

God Bless

Merry Christmas All..and Chief...Thanks,feels like old times,having fun"arguing"with a swabby,you old school so I'll just say Thanks.

SEMPER FI Chief

Cheers !

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year all!

A Safe 2004 for all our Armed Forces and friends!

Beer and Mrs. Beer

Merry Xmas all and a safe and Happy New Year! Man 2004 is going to be a scarry year for me....I retire from the AF after 23+ years! I think the hardest part will be picking out what to ware every day! :D

Merry Christmas Chief..I hope this is the happiest Christmas ever.and may Santa bring you a new HOTAS and rudders :D 

Ok...it's true,the Marines are a Dept of the Navy....the MENS department B)  (sorry I couldn't resist).

Damn Straight!!! :D Too bad I ain't in the Marines but oh well.....

Ok, I resisted the urge to reply, but you asked for it!

You know the reason why the Marines were created, don't you?

We (the US Navy) needed dance partners.

Heh, heh, heh....

Navy Chief

What????? Heresy!!!!!! Evil!!!!! It can't be true!!!!! No!!!!

Merry Christmas Chief.

Have a happy and safe holiday,and best wishes to all our troops.

Next I vow to be nice to the Seagoing Bellhops. :lol:

I want to take a quick second to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season. Spend time with friends and family and cherish the time spent, be thankful for what you have, and remember the people that are not as blessed as you. :)

It's been a hell of a year around here and I want to thank all of you for being a part of it. Here's to an even more successful 2004! :D

And a merry Chirstmas to you to, and happy Chuanaka to those of you who celebrate the Judaic faith.

Merry xmas to everyone here at Biohazcentral....and especially to all those military personal here and overseas.

<C>

Fates

santajpg.sized.jpg

The reason for the season...

LUKE 2:4-14...

And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Im a long way from perfect. My friends say Im a C.O.B., hehe. But Ive never been happier in my life. My prayers are with each and every one of you. May Gods peace reside in your hearts and in your homes. Merry Christmas my friends...

Yes, I late (sorry I was not allowed near a PC from the 19th to an hour ago).

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and whatever it is you feel on Kwanza.

Cheers,

:D Saffell

Merry xmas to everyone here at Biohazcentral....and especially to all those military personal here and overseas.

<C>

Fates

santajpg.sized.jpg

Santa's Air Force.

Edited by AceMan