Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Swine Flu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pig has ever gotten swine flu by the way.

God I am so sick of hearing about this already. Wash your hands often and don't touch anyone or yourself. I would rather hear about another Britney Spears melt down.

Well AFAIK Tamiflu goes like mad so as soon as Roche figures they earned enough zilions of euros, the campaign might calm down a bit...

However I will keep up with the news about it, no signs of that s**t here yet but I do like precaution we still don't know what might evolve from this and I prefer to be "the one that laughs last" in cases such as this...

Brain,

Over there just watch out for your young and old. Just like any other period of serious respiratorily infectious disease. Everyone else will just be rather sick if they of average health.

:bad:

If it's wet and it's not yours, don't touch it.

:ph34r: CL

!!!!!NEWS FLASH!!!!!

BRITNEY SPEARS HAS MAJOR MELTDOWN UPON REALISING SHE COULDNT CARRY A TUNE IF IT WERE IN A BUCKET.

FILM AT ELEVEN.

I wonder what we are being distracted from with all this Flu BS? Hmmm.

The economy :good:

WHO has raised alert to level 5 pandemic. Level 6 is zombie apocalypse :minigun:

Level 6 is zombie apocalypse :minigun:

BRING EM I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!

:minigun:

Are people turning into some kind of mutant, half-human/half-pig-type kind of creatures already?

If so...

duke-nukem-forever-3.jpg

BRING 'EM ON!!!!

I like How Egypt ordered the slaughter of all pigs.

"200 people have died in Mexico" "Oh wait our bad, it was only 6"

I like how Joe Biden again made even Dan Quayle look smart.

This is why I hate the modern media, all hype no substance and politicians do things with what the media will think in mind instead of what is best for who they represent.

Yes We Can.

I had pork for dinner yesterday... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh I plan on eating as many pig products as possible and being in crowded places just to spite the media hysteria.

what the hell, i woke up this morning with some sort of blocked pig snout, should i be worried?

I also saw that speedy Gonzalez has died in another post, how come he died and porky pig hasn't???? Its a conspiracy!!! THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND IT!!

Edited by scouserlad13

Wash your hands often and don't touch anyone or yourself

well, there goes my weekend....

wrench

kevin stein

Wait something new to be scared of?

I thought I was supposed to be scared of the man-made disasters with the stolen Soviet suit case nuclear bomb that was going to be detonated along a fault line which is going to case the big earthquake which will cause everything west of Denver to fall into the ocean which is going to cause the massive tsunami which will cause everything east of Memphis to fall under the ocean. All of which will help to speed up global warming disaster killing not only the children of the world, but also the polar bears.

Or was it the massive meteor the size of Africa hitting the planet that is going to kill us all?

Or is it the threat of being rick rolled?

I am so confused. I need to keep watching the news to keep being afraid.

I had no joy when i rang the Swine-Flu line......... it was crackling :mellow:

I did my part. I ate bacon today.

As a nice Jewish boy who keeps kosher I'm not too worried about swine flu. But if there was cake flu......Oy!

Past friday my university PMd all students, asking not to get to the campus if we had been in mexico

until 10 days after our arrival back to Europe

I made my part today in front of the Law School, everyone gathered around

-"Cough! WTF, how could i get cold in Mexico, it was damn hot"

PS none gave a s**t

Edited by macelena

just remembering, the Spanish Flu had 3 waves and the first was just a "small wave" and the rest was a tsunami....

My lovely wife of many years is getting tired of me snorting inbetween every 3 to 4 word. I like beating a dead joke

just remembering, the Spanish Flu had 3 waves and the first was just a "small wave" and the rest was a tsunami....

Well this one is a Mexican wave! :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Sorry, but that had to be done.