Sign in to follow this  
Womenfly2

Awesome Dr.1 in air video ...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Note flight characteristic's ...

Enjoy,

WF2

Edited by Womenfly2

hi womenfly,

nice to see you back again.

awesome vid. i love this engine sound and doppler effect. could listen to it all day long. it's a shame it's not possible to implement it to BHAH. not yet at least.

creaghorn

Nice vid WF2. I remember seeing a video of the same aircraft before they covered the airframe. I couldn't understand a word that was said but enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for that. BTW, haven't seen you around much lately. Where have you been keeping yourself?

CJ

Wow! Is that a full-scale, or 3/4 scale Tripe?

Wow! Is that a full-scale, or 3/4 scale Tripe?

Full size .... smaller then you think they were.

Where was I ..... in Paris on a concert tour. What am I doing, some Beta testing.

WF2

Nice clear video if it WF2 thanks for posting it.

Thanks, Womenfly, Mikael Carlson is on my 'watchlist' but I missed this one apparently.

Very interesting vid! Specially the low flight around trees...awesome! :good:

Nice to see such a bird in flight.

Hey, nice to see you back posting your usual wonderful videos!

Welcome back, WomenFly2

Posted another of his videos in the old forum, but this one showed even more flying.

Hope your concert tour was good and well received?

Full size .... smaller then you think they were.

Where was I ..... in Paris on a concert tour. What am I doing, some Beta testing.

WF2

I envy you on your concert tour. I toured the UK and Ireland back in the '70s with a variety band. I had a ball. It was an experience I won't forget. You said you were "beta testing". That wouldn't be RoF would it? If you don't want to say so that's fine, but if it is, what is it like? I've had reservations (mostly the log in requirement) about it but I'm still intrigued. It will most likely end up on my HD sooner or later, but a little sneak preview would be nice!

CJ

Edited by Cameljockey