Sign in to follow this  
Growler67

Ubi Forum Problem

I can't seem to post reply's on the Ubi forum since they switched. I keep getting an error message that reads:

Only registered users can access this area. You have not yet confirmed your email address so this area is restricted.

How do I accomplish this e-mail confirmation? I am a registered user with "Over 200 Postings", so what's up? Just thought I would ask. Thanx in advance for the help.

Edited by Growler67

I've got the same problem. i've tried so many different things a couple of times each and still nothing. I eventually gave up and created a new account.

Yeah, had that same problem. The thing, that worked for me was going into my account, not changing anything, but submitting my old settings again. Click the link in the mail you should get afterwards and then without leaving make streight for the forum. Now you should be able to post.

Easy way, isn't it?

As I said in another link. Their forums seems as self explaining as the game interfaces, they use to make.

ok, i decided to try once more to update my email address and this time (about the 6th or 7th) it worked.

Yeah, had that same problem. The thing, that worked for me was going into my account, not changing anything, but submitting my old settings again. Click the link in the mail you should get afterwards and then without leaving make streight for the forum. Now you should be able to post.

Easy way, isn't it?

As I said in another link. Their forums seems as self explaining as the game interfaces, they use to make.

Yep, that worked for me. Actually changing my email didn't work, but just going in and changing nothing, submitting did work.... weird (oops, forgot... UBI = weird)

Thanks for the tip!

Thanx again, it worked. Just went to profile and clicked the 'submit' button and "P00F" all better now. Appreciate the help guys. BTW did you see my "Twelve Bugs of Christmas" post in the "PUB"? I think you'll enjoy it. Cheers!!

I had to change my email in order for mine to work

Tuff