Sign in to follow this  
planecrazydale

Force Feedback strength (increase?)

Hi all,

I did a search on this forum and couldn't track anything down. My question is pretty simple:

Is there a way to increase the Force Feedback strength in OFF?

I have it set at full in the config file, and of course have the Force Feedback boxes checked off, but it seems that the overall feedback in OFF feels a little light, as opposed to some of my other flight sims that really make you work.

I have great feedback when I fire guns, but just the overall flight seems a little tame.

I was wondering if maybe I am missing a slider somewhere or something?

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks very much,

Dale

The craft should vary in feel, German craft tend to be heavier try that, Entente craft are light on the controlls generally.

I'm using a Logitech. FFG strength is adjustable for me and I am able to set it to my satisfaction.

I have two FF JS. The famous MS-FF and Logitech F3Dpro in both versions you can adjust the FF. Go to your JS software, open it and do the adjustments in the options or adjustments menu.

It will help us if you give us the JS type, maybe there is somebody who have the same JS or will do the research for you.

Hi,

My MS FF2 is the USB version.

I can adjust the setting to max strength in IL-2 via the actual program (in addition to the config window in my Control Panel/game controllers)

What my question basically comes down to is if there is an additional slider in OFF that maybe I am missing. Is there just the one button that reads "Force Feedback on" or is there also a slider that you can move the strength setting up for OFF specifically?

My guns fire at full strength, and I am getting Force Feedback, but it just doesn't seem quite realistic. But maybe that's just because the aircraft are wood and fabric as opposed to aluminum and armor like in IL-2.

Thanks,

Dale

No there is no additional slider for strength in OFF. I don't know of one in CFS3.