Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Mad skinner's last minute works

The "Mad Skinner" looks at the clock - oh my god; half past nine; I haven't eaten a decent meal,

nor have I shaved; and the worst - I haven't made even one flight in BHaH today!

Now I'm beginning to get a feeling for how Paarma, Makai and the other skinners must have felt

during the final "days of duty" for BHaH.

Here is my Albatros "Feuervogel" (Firebird) was inspired first by Herr Prop Wasche/"Taffy", who wanted

a plane painted like a bird. Thinking of some special bird, Cameljockey came to my mind with his "Leutnant

Feuervogel". And so this extremely painted Alby came to life. It's for you, CJ and "Taffy".

More pictures of the Firebird, and other designs ( "Wespe" and "Haifisch") see "skinner's department".

Tomorrow, I will try to finish two or three more, but I'm not sure, how far I'll get.

Oh, and Pol: I don't usually dive like that! (Lol!!)

Edited by Olham

Hello Olham,

wow that's great ! Would you mind, i mean when the contest is finished, maybe a small pm, i really like this ... (hint, hint) :wink:

Greetings and good luck for the contest !

Catfish

Wels, didn't you know, that ALL the skins in the contest/sjkinning section are for free download?

Go here and grab, what your pilot's heart desires.

The Firebird/Feuervogel is not yet ready, but will be placed in there tomorrow.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=351

And I'll feel honoured, when you'll fly it!

Very nice bird Herr Olham. One of your best so far. I look forward to flying the firebird and having a much closer look.

Excellent skin! I love it! How did you manage the "feathered" look?

I will download this and make MvR jealous!

Love that!... Although I can imagine the scene of the Ground crew starting work on that in 1917...and finally finishing it on November 12th 1918...standing back in pride at their work, and then being told "Sorry, we are going to have to scrap it now..the war is over!" :smile:

It's amazing just how talented you guys are. That Feuervogel is your best work I've seen so far, Olham!

I couldn't draw stick figures properly even if my life depended on it (and even then they'd have to wear sacks over their heads), but I do enjoy watching all this beautiful aircraft art on this forum. :good:

Hahaha!!! You are the living example, that the English must have invented the humour, Widow!

Or at least developed it full size.

Olham - beautifully done. Thanks…