Sign in to follow this  
Ras

Finally- My Heart is Begining to Pump---red--BLOOD

This has been excrustiaiting and on the other hand a lot exciting times. I had the pleasure of being involved in Phase 2, and a have enjoyed BHAH, since its very begininng...., though I have not have been a regular contributor to this forum, I have enjoyed this sim without the use of Track IR. It now excites me more than ever to know that in about 10 days I will have this amazing add on. :clapping: I have had some great experiences in shooting down MvR ( in invincible mode) to the extreme of implementing Did and lasting for almost 8 hours/ 5 missions and 4 kills for my best pilot.!!!! But it has been a big negative for this sim without the use of the trac ir... For at least that is what I have read time and time again in the foruim. I will look forward to meeting with the likes of many of you .. Forgive me for me for being a bit sacrireligious, but I pray for the chance to use this add on to the experience. So, what am I? An old fart that loves this sim and if I die before I wake, I pray the heavens, my plane to take. I will see you arseholes in the future. :biggrin:

Yes you will , haha. I flew a long time without trackir and did very well and enjoyed myself a great deal. When you get trackir you will advance your immersion and see advantages in your situational awareness. So yes you are in for a great time and no you are not wrong to be excited about increasing your experience with OFF. Best wishes in your OFFing. Ye old fart, ye.

Yes you will , haha. I flew a long time without trackir and did very well and enjoyed myself a great deal. When you get trackir you will advance your immersion and see advantages in your situational awareness. So yes you are in for a great time and no you are not wrong to be excited about increasing your experience with OFF. Best wishes in your OFFing. Ye old fart, ye.

Hey, Ricketycrate...maybe you and Raf Louvert (hope I got that right) will have to meet up some day in the puckerbrush of Minnesota along with anyone else from this region... Talk about having a great time? In months of looking forward to the Track Ir, I am certainly "excited". to see if I can make a difference in the "Great War"

I think there are 6 of more of us mudducks. Maybe some day we will meet. I wish there was an airshow coming up around here with some WWI birds. That could be an opportunity to meet. Please go ahead and make a diffeence in the war, just don't win it by yourself.