Sign in to follow this  
WOI MASTER

CRASHES!

im in the bomb alley. i dive to attack a ship but a miscalculated the airspeed and altitude and suddenly i CRASH in the water ,horrible !! :ok: how it will be shown? will we explote and bounce like in wings over israel? will we sink literaly? wwill the aircraft have like a small motion of a crash?? Give your opinion

Oh and one more thing do you thing we will be able to make kamikaze bombing ? like we are in an a4 and want to bang ourselves to a ship and make A LOT of damege if not sink it? :dntknw:

im in the bomb alley. i dive to attack a ship but a miscalculated the airspeed and altitude and suddenly i CRASH in the water ,horrible !! :ok: how it will be shown? will we explote and bounce like in wings over israel? will we sink literaly? wwill the aircraft have like a small motion of a crash?? Give your opinion

Oh and one more thing do you thing we will be able to make kamikaze bombing ? like we are in an a4 and want to bang ourselves to a ship and make A LOT of damege if not sink it? :dntknw:

I vote for a realistic aproach, following the laws of physics.

And not forgetting appropriate ejection sequences.Please not repeat the sad ejection of WOE/WOV.

I'd love to see damage modelling à la Lock-On: Flaming Cliffs :biggrin:

And we have to wait.

The screenshots I've seen the effects of the sea have made me crazy.

Not to mention the videos.

Hopefully this year end

We all want a level of detail in the crashes, comparable to Lock On Flaming Cliffs.

Honestly I have to say it's one of the most complicated parts, very tricky to get it all right.

At the moment we have the basic 'infrastructure' of code to have a good damage model, but it needs a good deal of tweaking and coding to make it look impressive and also the correct physic effects to the flight, e.g. clipping a wingtip into a warship's mast should create a roll motion and so on.

A kamikaze attack on a warship should be possible, it's what most people try to do when I show them the current development versions of JT :) Unfortunately this is not ready at the moment and all these people see is the plane flying through the warship and both undamaged.

Yup ejections will be the classic Ctrl + E followed by a decent ejection sequence (eject out of parameters and you hit the ground and die).

will there be any 1rst oerson ejection? that would be awsawm !! lol