Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Any new updates for us loyal fans?

Hi,Dante.

Does you have any news like a video or possible release date to us?

Maybe it can be a good thing to keep the fire between those that are not following the JT developing.

BTW, I read the "Sucesso" magazine ,about ThunderWorks studio,you guys are doing really well, congratulations!

Wow, I didn't know about this "Sucesso" magazine :)

We recently been in "Pequenas Empresas, Grandes Negócios" (both magazine and a brief mention in the TV program, Sundays morning in Globo channel - we're assembling a parallel company that will use our proprietary engine technology to create some casual games to partners, such as web portals and stuff, so we will be able to finally have the needed funding to complete Jet Thunder as it should be.)

Another interesting update, is that History Channel Latin America will be airing a documentary about Falklands/Malvinas air combat, it's pretty much like the "Dogfights" TV series shown in History Channel with 3D rendered CGI re-creations of the battles, Thunderworks provided most Jet Thunder hires models that will appear in the documentary (Mirage Dagger, Sea Harrier, warships etc) and all the in-cockpit images are taken in Jet Thunder itself, like for example a Sea Harrier Sidewinder lock on an A-4 Skyhawk! :) The credits will appear like "cockpit shots courtesy of Thunderworks Studios" ;)

I'll get the correct schedules of the show and post here in the forum! Stay tuned! ;)

Yep, I confused the magazines,that´s for sure.The important is :you are doing well , what means we WILL see JT in the near future!(I´m a selfish little bastard,I know :rolleyes: )

Please, tell us when the History Chanel episode goes to the air!

Keep the good work and :a video?

Another interesting update, is that History Channel Latin America will be airing a documentary about Falklands/Malvinas air combat, it's pretty much like the "Dogfights" TV series shown in History Channel with 3D rendered CGI re-creations of the battles, Thunderworks provided most Jet Thunder hires models that will appear in the documentary (Mirage Dagger, Sea Harrier, warships etc) and all the in-cockpit images are taken in Jet Thunder itself, like for example a Sea Harrier Sidewinder lock on an A-4 Skyhawk! :) The credits will appear like "cockpit shots courtesy of Thunderworks Studios" ;)

I'll get the correct schedules of the show and post here in the forum! Stay tuned! ;)

hey Dante,

thats great news!

:skull:

Great video clips on the jet thunder website from the History Channel documentary.

Really looking forward to this game...

1982 MALVINAS LA GUERRA DESDE EL AIRE

25843d3aec607900eca30fc370e20d34o.jpg

Edited by suicidal

there will be some new screenshots coming soon.

we now have much better looking sea thanks to shaders.

4767_115196746302_657871302_3392798_5393905_n.jpg

5069_1166375366501_1441425653_30452918_1993613_n.jpg

:)

new pics! :smile: good to know you guys are still working on it!

edit: Is it just me that I see transparent water on the second pic?

Edited by Stary

new pics! :smile: good to know you guys are still working on it!

edit: Is it just me that I see transparent water on the second pic?

No, it isn´t just you.

C´mon guys , ROF team launched their sim in an unfinished state.

Do the same, go for the open code model , letting the comunity help to expand the game and you will have a winner, I asure you.

Just see the loyal base of fans ( me included) that TK has.Do you remember Strike Fighters when it was launched (sad...) and what it turns to be today?

Hiho JT Team.

I wanted to say that I'm also realy looking forward to your first (Demo) Release.

I'm from Germany and here you don't realy get much Information about the War in which your Simulation will take place. But it seemes to be very interesiting and so I started to tell some of my Mates about your Sim. Have been fighting a long time in IL2, changed to LockOn in a Squadron. (We're flying as real as possible) I got attracted to Jets and especially for the early Jetera there is almost nothing out there, which provides you high historical accuracy and a full real setting. StrikeFighters is a good choice but they lack on realism. The whole Radarworking for locking a Target is simplified (too much in my eyes) and also the FM is too arcade.

But in your Videos it looks quite cool. And as TrackIR owner i love 6DoF Cockpits, like in Blackshark or in IL2 (modded). So I hope that JT will launched soon because it will fill the whole between IL2 and LOMAC. And you go even further, because what i've seen on the Homepage and in the Videofootage tellst that you raise this Sim to a new Level which is not reached by IL2 or Lomac.

But up to now I was'nt able to find a (complete) List of the Airplanes, which are included. So would you mind to make one (or present me a link)

Would help to advertise JT among my Buddies ;)

ok no editfunction, so i will answer by my self

McDonnel Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (Argentine A-4B, A-4C and carrier-based A-4Q)

AMD Mirage IIIEA (and israeli-built Mirage export model IAI Nesher/Dagger)

FMA IA-58 Pucará

BAe Sea Harrier FRS.1

BAe Harrier Gr.3

AMD Super Etendard