Hi guys, having a slight problem, so thought I'd see if anyone has BTDT. I'm using WOV with the Oct 2008b patch on a new install. At first the textures on my aircraft were sharp and high resolution, when I fired it up this morning after installing some RAZBAM skyraiders all the textures of the a/c looked poorly defined and low resolution. My 6800GTX works fine on all my other games, so thought I'd see if others dealt with this as well.

Thanks for you time!

Mark

Hi guys, having a slight problem, so thought I'd see if anyone has BTDT. I'm using WOV with the Oct 2008b patch on a new install. At first the textures on my aircraft were sharp and high resolution, when I fired it up this morning after installing some RAZBAM skyraiders all the textures of the a/c looked poorly defined and low resolution. My 6800GTX works fine on all my other games, so thought I'd see if others dealt with this as well.

Thanks for you time!

Mark

check your settings see if texture his on unlimited

check your settings see if texture his on unlimited

Yes it is on unlimited as it has been in the past. Worked everytime until recently. Not sure if I installed/patched things in the wrong order or if it was the razbam skyraiders doing something to my settings.