Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

Call of Duty 7: vietnam?

Pleas, god, yes... i'm not a fan of terrorist Hunt , but i'm quite boring of WWII stuff

I still think the first Vietcong was an awesome FPS. You got to know the men in your squad and you really felt the tension, creeping around watching for booby traps (one tripwire and BOOM!), never knowing when you might get ambushed.

I still think the first Vietcong was an awesome FPS. You got to know the men in your squad and you really felt the tension, creeping around watching for booby traps (one tripwire and BOOM!), never knowing when you might get ambushed.

I totally agree. That and the Fist Alpha Addon :good:

But if it's true that Vietnam is the next Call of duty. Then I must have it

refreshing change...

thanks for the news :P

There was another awesome Vietnam FPS, called Men Of Valor, where u play as a Marine during different stages of the war. Pretty fun.

Guest a10boar

Shellshock 'Nam 67 was also another good FPS on PS2 though.COD Vietnam?Oh baby,gonna go ahead and stock up on rations to prepare war.I hope the Gooney or Spooky's are used like the Spectre was in COD:Modern Warfare.

Iam so burned out on the entire WWII scene, i would welcome Vietnam specially in regards to the way the engines are now.

the Modern Warfare will have one part in Rio De Janeiro :fans:

I'd love a new Vietnam game. WWII is becoming repetetive.

the Modern Warfare will have one part in Rio De Janeiro :fans:

Remember SOCOM II? My fav in PS2. After AceCombat5, of course

I liked Battlefield Vietnam, it was sad it never really picked up, i really enjoyed it alot. Ive been really pleased with the Call of Duty Series since COD4, IMO they have overtaken the Battlefield Series and i say that because they have given the community in a way what they want. Alot of Variety in environments.

Remember SOCOM II? My fav in PS2. After AceCombat5, of course

yeah, actually, i don't remember the level itself, but i remember the whole game.

i like to shoot those Drug smugglers.

saddly in R/L inocent people usualy are catch in the crossfire. :blink:

anyone remember or play Conflict Vietnam on pc? I thought it was pretty good(not a top 10,but definately in my top 20 military shooters!)

I also liked Elite Warriors that came in a combo box with WOV.

If COD7 hits the shelf,IT'S MINE!!!!!! :minigun:

anyone remember or play Conflict Vietnam on pc? I thought it was pretty good(not a top 10,but definately in my top 20 military shooters!)

I also liked Elite Warriors that came in a combo box with WOV.

If COD7 hits the shelf,IT'S MINE!!!!!! :minigun:

I dont recall Conflict Vietnam.

I dont recall Conflict Vietnam.

It was a title from the "Conflict" series, the third one IIRC after two Conflict:Desert Storm games. It was ok if you ask me, but the best in series was Global Terror (or Global Storm)

Back on topic -for me the best game dealing with Nam was Vietcong. I still like it alot.

(note to self -find CDs and reinstall it back home)

Line Of Sight:Vietnam and Elite Warriors were ok, given these were based on old Deadly Dozen engine. I liked the look of jungle in them, somehow nice. I did not liked the lack of FPS view in Elite Warriors.

COD set in Vietnam? May be a good game. World At War proved they have good engine for juicy jungle action. I can imagine some "KABOOM" style Spooky level.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one!

It was a title from the "Conflict" series, the third one IIRC after two Conflict:Desert Storm games. It was ok if you ask me, but the best in series was Global Terror (or Global Storm)

Back on topic -for me the best game dealing with Nam was Vietcong. I still like it alot.

(note to self -find CDs and reinstall it back home)

Line Of Sight:Vietnam and Elite Warriors were ok, given these were based on old Deadly Dozen engine. I liked the look of jungle in them, somehow nice. I did not liked the lack of FPS view in Elite Warriors.

COD set in Vietnam? May be a good game. World At War proved they have good engine for juicy jungle action. I can imagine some "KABOOM" style Spooky level.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one!

I really enjoy the COd series, they have an very stable engine unlike that of DICE on the Battlefield series, which i would like to see some time and hope it will be in the latest installment. But getting back to COD, i really enjoy the maps and the game play feels really nice.

Thank you for the explanation on conflict series.