Sign in to follow this  
331Killerbee

MGunny 331Killerbee's SF2 Ordnance Shop

MGunny 331Killerbee's SF2 Ordnance Shop

This is the SF2 Weapons Pack called "MGunny 331KillerBee's Ordnance Shop"

A "READ ME" Text is included in the .Zip and MUST BE READ FIRST!

It has all the Installation Instructions.

This has been and always will be a Community Project. It's dedicated to TK and ThirdWire and all the Members of the Strike Fighters Comunity.

Now go Blow some Stuff Up!

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

Have mine now very good thank you and all is great!!!

Edited by topcat II

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=8921

File Name: MGunny 331Killerbee's SF2 Ordnance Shop

File Submitter: 331Killerbee

File Submitted: 4 May 2009

File Category: Weapon Packs

This is the SF2 Weapons Pack called "MGunny 331KillerBee's Ordnance Shop"

A "READ ME" Text is included in the .Zip and MUST BE READ FIRST!

It has all the Installation Instructions.

This has been and always will be a Community Project. It's dedicated to TK and ThirdWire and all the Members of the Strike Fighters Comunity.

Now go Blow some Stuff Up!

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

Click here to download this file

Many thanks Master Guns

Semper Fidelis

AGM-65D is invisible because of multiple LODs.

Fixed by editing ini

Edited by jomni

Jomni,

Thanks for the Fix. Sorry for the oversight. I do have some mistakes in the Pack. Very few, but some. After the sher Number of Weapons, I'm due a few Mistakes. Besides, I'm only Human....

Thanks!

331KillerBee

Shoot, if I had done it, you'd have been lucky to have a couple 500 pounders and a single-shot FFAR!

Great job, man. Them's a LOT of lines to be going over.

And, after having been away from the USAF weapons field for over 15 years, I'm lucky to remember what they look like!

Thanks again...

:good:

AGM-65D is invisible because of multiple LODs.

Fixed by editing ini

Same for G and K models. Easy fix. :biggrin:

Hello everyone! I've also found another bug in the AGM-88 series and perhaps all the non-stock anti-radiation missiles. There are no defined values for the MinFreq and MaxFreq entries in their data files (They are set both to 0.000000). Without those values the missile can't track any radiation source and simply go dumb. Fixing this is very simple, you just have to define the afromentioned values in the WeaponsEditor, I've given the AGM-88 the values of the AGM-78D (MinFreq= 2.000000, MaxFreq=20.000000) .

Please don't be discouraged by these tiny details, the pack itself is awesome.

Hello everyone! I've also found another bug in the AGM-88 series and perhaps all the non-stock anti-radiation missiles. There are no defined values for the MinFreq and MaxFreq entries in their data files (They are set both to 0.000000). Without those values the missile can't track any radiation source and simply go dumb. Fixing this is very simple, you just have to define the afromentioned values in the WeaponsEditor, I've given the AGM-88 the values of the AGM-78D (MinFreq= 2.000000, MaxFreq=20.000000) .

Please don't be discouraged by these tiny details, the pack itself is awesome.

Is that why I've never scored a hit with HARMs? Geez, I thought I used them wrongly. Thanks for the tip. :biggrin:

Thank you too :good:

Thank you very much for this. Can someone walk me through fixing these bugs?

OK I downloaded the weapons editor and fixed the AGM-88 issue, but what do I edit to fix the Mavricks?

It should be noted that I've been sending 331Killerbee fixed issues with some weapons, and when you download aircraft, it's good to overwrite them. He's done a momentous job in his work, but the more you fix, and send him, the better he can fix the pack for everybody.

331Killerbee,

Have you installed your WepsPack in SFP2:I by any chance?

I am thinking of giving it a shot, and just wondered?

Thanks for any tips/clues.

TurtleHawk

331Killerbee,

Sir, thank you for your hard work and all involved. I am having a problem with your weapon pack.

First, I installed your weapon pack on another file. Then I copy/paste to the weapon folder under objects folder of the SF2V. I have installed the latest weaponeditor. I open up the weaponeditor and it only show the SF2V default weapons?

I see that your weapon pack has no weapondata.ini file for the entire weapon pack. Do I have to go through each and every weapon, copy/paste, to create a weapondata.ini file?

Thanks

Thanks FastCargo,

I guess I have to search further to see why the weapons are not showing up.

FC, do you mean the Weapon editor does not require one, or that SF2 does not require one? I recently made some edits and lost a bunch of entries from the rest of the pack by saving the weapondata.ini. I could not see new wepons in game without the weapondata.ini. So now, I have been adding new weapons when needed. I seem to remember instructions that said you could delete the file, then save again in the editor with no other steps, and thereby make a complete, brand new file, covering everything. I could have all this messed up, but I don't know how SF2 can use all the weapons without a weapondata.ini. It will run but the weapons won't all show.  Maybe I have an old editor? Anyway, I know how to make my setup work so I am not worried, just trying to iron out the details.

Edited by Squiffy

No WeaponsData.ini required for StrikeFighters2 Series. No Gundata.ini required for StrikeFighters2 Series. Weapons in SF2 are "Plug and Play".

Here's the proper File Format done in Pictures for those having trouble understading.....

sf21.jpg

sf22.jpg

sf23.jpg

sf24.jpg

That pretty much should explain it. If Your Weapons Folders don't look like above, then You're doing it wrong in SF2 Series.

There is no WeaponsData.ini's or GunData.ini's involved in StrikeFighters2. If You don't beleave Me, Then just go ask TK over at the ThirdWire Forum. He'll give You the Answers You're looking for.

331KillerBee

OK, I'm going to try running with my weapondata.ini file renamed to disable it. Maybe what I am seeing is SF1 vintage aircraft in my SF2 install, having trouble without an ini file? Ya think? What about these dat files. I bought and downloaded the game online.

Edited by Squiffy