Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

Vietcong

I played the demo a while back and was pretty impressed with the terrain and foliage, so when I had a $50 gift card to Best Buy to blow, this was one of the items.

Just wondering if anyone here plays it or knows any worthwile mods or patches.

I wish I had the time and money to buy and play all the TacSims, but as luck would have it...I'm married. That's a tactical nightmare all by itself.

Feel free to write an article on your experiences with the game. I'd be happy to help ya as well as set ya up for posting some screenshots as well.

<C>

Fates

Alright, sounds good. It'll probably have to wait until I get back to school though. I'm having to make do with my father's PC right now, not quite up to the specs of my Alienware.

I have it. It's a good game. You really get an idea of what Jungle Warfare is like. You almost step on the enemy sometimes before they fire. If you have the money I'd say go ahead and pick it up. Not sure if there are any mods as I don't think they released the tools to do that. It's still a good game if your into tac games. In one mission you have to sneak into a VC camp to rescue a POW. One of the best playing moments I've had outside of Operation Flashpoint. I'd recommend it even though the MP part of it is not much to write home about. Usually there aren't many people playing. But if your looking for a really good Single Player TAC game. Go for it B) I would also recomend Hidden & Dangerous 2 for the WWII lover. No Co-Op but the SP part is awesome as well

Indy I agree completely with those opinions regarding Vietcong, multiplayer is not really that well made (but after a few pints, the coop part can be really fun) SP is definetely very well done, one tends to get a little paraniod thats how impressive the campaign is (IMO that is, and that's not much to write home about)

:lol:

Cheers

Staffan