Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

Problems with Jane's USAF+Admin SuperPro 9.4 on windows XP

Dear all,

I've recently installed Janes USAF on windows XP and have got the add-on Amin Super Pro 9.4. I've also installed the XP fix but the strangest thing happens; After installing everything following the proper instructions, while clicking the game's shortcut the game loads, i hear sound but my screen turns black & I don't get any video output..

I've got an Nvidia Geforce 8600 PCI epxress, a Core 2 Duo @ 2.20 Ghz and a Samsung Syncmaster 920NW LCD screen...

Please could someone help me out?

Thanks...

are you service pack 3?mine worked cwith service pack 2

Hi Gwar thanks for your reply.. Yes, I've got Service Pack 3

I also have problem with Jane's USAF. If i "Fly Now" or just take random mission the game gives me "Send, Dont Send" error. Also some menus wont work like Reference. Is there any fix for it? I'd really like to play this game!

Im using Windows XP Sp3

Hi,

I'm new and my first post. But looking for the Jane's USAF to buy as I for some unknown reason my #1 CD was on the floor and I rolled my chair over it and yes stuffed it.

So I'm on the look out for a #1CD if any body has one.

Ok what I found to be able to play this game on my PC was down load the patch from www.FilePlanet.com and look for the patch Jane's USAF V1.02 and click on download file,

A new window will be shown and then click on Free Public Service. Then again a new window. that yellow thing that goes a cross the the bottom of your top tool bar click to ok and again new window and click where it shows and download. and click after it has on the blue > and it will find the file in your system and fix it.

Now you may have too register. as you have registered there will be a few words saying not paying now or some thing like that click on that close down the web site.

Open IE and type in the search bar Jane's USAF patch and when that goes to the new window scroll down till you see FilePlanet and click on it and you will see the first bit I talked about downloading the file.

Good luck.

Any one got a spare #1 CD of USAF?????????? :help:

Thanks

Driveaxel