Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

future of doves and hawks with bhah

willahve to sit down and think long and hard wheater to contnue or ot not that im unapprecaitive of the off team but to be honest since 1.30 came out there has been soooooo many problems with mp it isnt funny, even when we spend hours tradeing files to make sure we are allexacly the same with what patch and what damagemodel,by the time we get there were so worn out we dotn fly, thsi is a daily occurance, even when we have it set up and wokring the next day bam same problems,,,i will wlak away for a few days and think long and hard, about where we are going wiht this,

i stillwant to thank the off team for a great game for single player but as far as mp goes, this is one of the things that the boys of 60th were wanting and willing to work with the off team about and we as mp were basically comeplty forgottne about and bypassed

Stumper,

I forgot to redo the hard core damage model for the 30c. Once I did that everything worked again. Try that and see what happens.

Stumper,

I forgot to redo the hard core damage model for the 30c. Once I did that everything worked again. Try that and see what happens.

i will uninstall and reinstall again in an attempt i love this game to much and would hate to loose the part i miss most being able to fly mp with my freinds

nice to be able to fly with you tonight Ax! I had a blast! Hope you can get your game working stumpjumper

Yeah! I'm glad that we finally got the thing working last night. I love flying co-op missions with everyone online. Don't worry about Stumper, he is a smart cookie and usually figures out problems quickly. If it were not for him I wouldn't be flying online. He has helped me and others through all the hoops to get online!

Yeah! I'm glad that we finally got the thing working last night. I love flying co-op missions with everyone online. Don't worry about Stumper, he is a smart cookie and usually figures out problems quickly. If it were not for him I wouldn't be flying online. He has helped me and others through all the hoops to get online!

reinstalled i think tobe hoenst my first one had some corruption so ready to give it another try for sure will try tongiht with duck or anybody thats around

reinstalled i think tobe hoenst my first one had some corruption so ready to give it another try for sure will try tongiht with duck or anybody thats around

What do you say to 7 pm est to test your game? I will be flying BO60 IL-2 at 9.

What do you say to 7 pm est to test your game? I will be flying BO60 IL-2 at 9.

axe willbe at kiddos ring cermony tillabout 9 ish tongiht btw have gotten the ui dl for the boys willbe asking you for the dvd of mods folder if possable

axe willbe at kiddos ring cermony tillabout 9 ish tongiht btw have gotten the ui dl for the boys willbe asking you for the dvd of mods folder if possable

Up grade your IL-2 game with the UI first to the 4.09 version and make sure it works. After that i will send you a disk.

ok,,,,let me know what time,,,,,,and,,,i will be there.....

Would like to know one thing,,,,,if someone patches up to 1.30c (no optional dm installed).......then what (if any) damage model do they have???

and stump,,,if you have not already done so,,,,please make a backup of at just one xdp file from any plane before you apply an optional patch, and then make a copy of the xdp file for that plane after you have applied a dm patch.

really wish we had thout of maybe making everyone get the normal dm to see if the mismatch still occurred. It might have helped, it might not have done anything.

It knocks you back to normal DM.

Hang in there Stump. I persisted for 4.5 months to get this sim working on my computer...During that on and off period, I tried everything and learned a lot about my computer in the meantime..It turned out to be that my OFF didn't like my perfectly good pair of 7800GT graphic cards. Replacing them with a single 280GTX has solved everything. Last night was my very first multiplay game with the folks here and it was so much fun. Keep at it. You are more experienced than I and I am sure you will solve the problem. Best wishes.