Sign in to follow this  
Olham

S.E.5a, Nupe 28 and Brisfit - nicely assembled and painted

Just revisited the site of RODEN, to see, if they have new pictures of ready assembled

and painted models. Here are three nice ones: a Brisfit, a Nupe 28 and an S.E.5a

Enjoy!

http://www.rodenplant.com/

Edited by Olham

Great pics there Olham

Pretty models, but I was hoping for beer wagons. After all, the thread title says "pinted", which is what I am after a pub crawl :yes:

The sharp eyes of an artillery man! Thanks, Bullet, it's corrected.

I seem to get more and more dyslexic (or how that's spelled). Not in speech, but on the keyboard.

Either I'm typing faster than before, or my brain gets old and scrambled.

So, shame on you SPAD newbies - shot down by a senior, who forgot, what he shot, when he's landed (Lol!!)

Hmm, beer wagons... :biggrin:

Model building is a great hobby. I used to do it quite a lot in my youth, but I'm too blind and lazy nowadays. And there's OFF to consume my precious free time, naturally...

But those models do look good! I was never that good as a builder.

I prefer rugged, purposeful-looking kites, e.g. preferring the Hurri to the Spit and the P51B to the P51D etc. That Nupe 28 is an ugly bird to my eyes, the Brisfit is a delight.

Well, if you mean, that the Brisfit looks more like a determined battlehorse, whilst the Nupe 28

looks rather like a graceful craft for aerobatics, I agree. But I find her beautiful, in a different way.

But I also always liked the edgy, bulky look of the S.E.5a - I find her beautiful in her very British

understatement way (if you know what I mean).