Sign in to follow this  
Silver wings

OFF Game Loading Error

Hi,

I posted this question yesterday but never got an answer and I can't find where it was posted so here goes again.

Every time I start the game I get a popup message (Populate Airfield Facility: Aircraft setup error)

I don;t know if it does anything to the game but if I close the message the game continues.

Help! This is very annoying.

Silver wings

Hi,

I posted this question yesterday but never got an answer and I can't find where it was posted so here goes again.

Every time I start the game I get a popup message (Populate Airfield Facility: Aircraft setup error)

I don;t know if it does anything to the game but if I close the message the game continues.

Help! This is very annoying.

Silver wings

Hi,

Not sure if this helps, and you may have already tried this, but if you leave one of your CFS3 discs in your drive when you start OFF it may eliminate that error message.

Hope that might work for you!

Dale

Hi,

Not sure if this helps, and you may have already tried this, but if you leave one of your CFS3 discs in your drive when you start OFF it may eliminate that error message.

Hope that might work for you!

Dale

Hi Dale,

Unfortunately I tried that but it doesn't work. I need to have a CFS3 disk active in order to play. It will take a while to learn.

Alec

Edited by Silver wings

Sounds like an error on the install or something.

Try a clean install see the FAQ for that (Q21 I think).

Sounds like an error on the install or something.

Try a clean install see the FAQ for that (Q21 I think).

Thank you Polovski. I will reinstall tomorrow, as I just installed a new 24 " digital monitor ansd relegated my other 22" analog to my other computer and donated it to my wife.

I will let you know.

Alec