I purchased First Eagles Gold from the online store at Third Wire. However, I’ve had a heck of a time trying to download it. I get half way through the download, and then it stops. I also get an error message that the file is corrupt when the file thinks it has completely downloaded. Any ideas or tweeks to get this to download? I have never had this problem downloading before when I bought SFG.

technical glitch? did you report this in the Third Wire forums already?

Yes, but really nothing new from them except check your virus scan and fiirewall.

Um - well if your systems ok - your firewall is defo not stopping something - then - you could try downloading through a different browser.

are you using wireless? - might be worth plugging a cable into the router temporarily if you can and seeing if that works - more reliable!

are you using wireless? - might be worth plugging a cable into the router temporarily if you can and seeing if that works - more reliable!

Had this problem as well trying to download WoV through a router. I just plugged straight into my computer bypassing the router and was able to get the download without a problem.

Stretch