Sign in to follow this  
chrsmat71

smoke 'em if you got 'em

Nothing major to say here but I love the "bobble" pack of smokes in the fe 2....put in a bottle opener for my beer and I'd be set...until I had to land :biggrin:

Nothing major to say here but I love the "bobble" pack of smokes in the fe 2....put in a bottle opener for my beer and I'd be set...until I had to land :biggrin:

Is it just me, or is there a lot extra space on that shelf that the slip-indicating pack of smokes don't slide across? You could bore numerous big holes in there to hold bottles of your favorite adult beverages, a spitoon, an ash tray, condiments for your lunch, sheepskins for farmers' daughters, and all the paraphernalia to make a proper absinthe cordial. Or, in the case of my current career Fee driver, a place to cook up his opiate painkillers.

Oh yeah.. there's room for a bottle there. I tried that once. Name of the plane was Scotch Mist or something like that. Well there I was having a bit of a smoke and a nip from the bottle and admiring me conquest from the night before and maybe I got a little distracted, some turbulence upset me crate and I fumbled me fag unto me lap and lit me britches afire... well wouldn't you know... me wingie got a picture of that sure enough.

Oh yeah.. there's room for a bottle there. I tried that once. Name of the plane was Scotch Mist or something like that. Well there I was having a bit of a smoke and a nip from the bottle and admiring me conquest from the night before and maybe I got a little distracted, some turbulence upset me crate and I fumbled me fag unto me lap and lit me britches afire... well wouldn't you know... me wingie got a picture of that sure enough.

lmfao!

bullethead sir, now THAT is a properly pimped out fe 2....but considering ricketycrate's experience, we may have to replace the rear facing machine gun with a fire extinguisher for our britches. :rofl:

Hahaha!! Rickity, what have you done! It's MY job to burn that crate!

Oh me oh mine, how many Mata Haris or other pinups must I have burnt by now...

Oh me oh mine, how many Mata Haris or other pinups must I have burnt by now...

Your kharma is all out of balance as a result. You need to do several Bloody April careers in Fees to make up for that :good: .