Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp game 5-11 730ish edt

will plan to have a mp game up around 730edt

will post ip when game is up in mp forum

Now that's advance notice! I'll be there. Let's try to do a mission. I'm itching to fly one of Stump's missions with someone.

no problem, except that unless i have missed something on the download page, i dont have any of stumps missions.

will look later to see if he has put any up.

Stumper does have a couple missions available for download but you also have to download the third party aircraft for them. So you have to be real careful with these or you will get mis-matches.

Edited by Axgrinder

Naturally. What a pain! Oh well.

well im sorry :aggressive: lol guys we will shoot for a nite very soon and ill talk you thru so you knwo exaclty how to do one of my mission online with the addons

well im sorry :aggressive: lol guys we will shoot for a nite very soon and ill talk you thru so you knwo exaclty how to do one of my mission online with the addons

I tried to download the mission but it wouldn't let me. The download section of the site is not working properly right now. I will download your mission and aircraft when the site lets me.

Hey Stump,

The pain I was referring to was the bad MP code written into CFS3 that makes mismatches so problematic, not your missions. I love your missions. And I think I've got all the additional aircraft in the missions. They fly great offline.

Hey Stump,

The pain I was referring to was the bad MP code written into CFS3 that makes mismatches so problematic, not your missions. I love your missions. And I think I've got all the additional aircraft in the missions. They fly great offline.

the plane needed is also in the download site, so its no problem if you need it for the mission.

hey stump,,,,need more than 3 planes inna mission....