Sign in to follow this  
B-4

Need a little cockpit help

Hi guys. I just download MiG-19 and Su-15. When I set them up, the radar of the MiG-19 is not working and the in SU-15 when radar scan it leaves mass of green on the radar screan, so I can't see anything on the radar screan but grean. I am still new in this. Can any experienced guys help me out a bit.

Mig-19s dont have radar (unless it's the 19P or PM -and those work just fine!)

The Flagon issue is with the radar tga -- convert it to bmp. It's covered in the KB someplace, although I disremember exactly where.

wrench

kevin stein

Hi, there. Thank you a lot.

I have been download a lot add on, mostly MiGs from MiG-15 to MiG-21. But I found there is a very big issue: different add on made from different people gives aircraft different flighting performance. So how do I know that which one has the realistic performance for that aircraft?

Sorry for my poor English, but what does KB mean?

Did you get radar okay? An old Patch made radar tga not work. Now need radar bmp.

Different airplanes fly different. Over long time, you best decide for yourself what is "realistic" and then find out if the game (computer pilot flying, computer pilot tactics) can handle it. You can change things if you like.

what does KB mean?

It means..."K" Base.

:biggrin: Like you saw with Wrench, I can't spell it either, so I call it Brain Base. Its the "K" self-study help forum here.

Brain Base ~> http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99

Self study ~~ Don't poast there! Read it only. Ask questions here. :good:

Did you get radar okay? An old Patch made radar tga not work. Now need radar bmp.

Different airplanes fly different. Over long time, you best decide for yourself what is "realistic" and then find out if the game (computer pilot flying, computer pilot tactics) can handle it. You can change things if you like.

It means..."K" Base.

:biggrin: Like you saw with Wrench, I can't spell it either, so I call it Brain Base. Its the "K" self-study help forum here.

Brain Base ~> http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99

Self study ~~ Don't poast there! Read it only. Ask questions here. :good:

Thanks a lot !

My MiG-19 radar is still not working.

Do you know any one's add on have aircraft's real performance? If you can let me know that will be most helpful. Thank you again.

Mr Wrench, I see you posted a lot of those add on. Do they have real performance? If they do, from now on I'll just stick to your add on for download.

Edited by B-4