notice the ''x'' in the topic name,it means i dont really know yet what the name is going to be.

so.im starting this project.its an F-16 wich just had a fight with photoshop CS3,this is what came out;

post-29376-1242064459_thumb.jpg

not every detail is on the blueprint.i still have to modify front,top and bottom with photoshop.

i still need some skinners,and someone who knows alot about ini files and all that stuff.

it will have the exact prestations as the F-16 we have today.only the lenght width and the ærodinamics are different.also the equipment is the same.but personally i think it will look alot more modern.

im very experienced with 3D Studio Max 2009(im a modder)so it wont be hard to model it,animate it and link it together.

though,im bussy with another project(F-15T).so this wont be racing towards finishing.

feel free to be critic and please share ideas.

please dont mind my bad english.

Cheers from holland! :biggrin:

lol90.

Nice idea! Funny, I was just thinking about a modernized f-16 yesterday. Have you seen photos of the diverterless intake? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm..._Inlet_F-16.jpg

Also the horizontal stabilizer of the F-2 is pretty neat

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...67/F2andF16.png

I wish I knew how to mod so I could help out. Anyway great idea!

post-29376-1242104748_thumb.jpg

Update:the intake has been moved back.at the front it will look alot like the intake of the eurofighter typhoon.

notice that i didnt put in the idea of the diverterless intake.it didnt look right.

The nose reminds me of the Platypus like nose of the SU-34.

The nose reminds me of the Platypus like nose of the SU-34.

thats exactly what inspired me :biggrin:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26209

That version remind me planes from Ace Combat 3.

dudes,this isnt about memories and that stuff,i need available people for this project, a skinner and someone who can handle data and ini files.

edit+update

made the plane shorter.

edited top view with photoshop

post-29376-1242221878_thumb.jpg

post-29376-1242221913_thumb.jpg

!!!THOSE FRONT ''FLAPS'' ARE NOT CANARDS!!!

Edited by lol90

im not an FM guru but i can get that A/C in the air

count me in

Cocas

im not an FM guru but i can get that A/C in the air

count me in

Cocas

great!ill tell you more when i finished the model

Guest Eject

Nice idea! Funny, I was just thinking about a modernized f-16 yesterday. Have you seen photos of the diverterless intake? http://upload.wikime..._Inlet_F-16.jpg

Also the horizontal stabilizer of the F-2 is pretty neat

http://upload.wikime...67/F2andF16.png

I wish I knew how to mod so I could help out. Anyway great idea!

Hi, me Eject. If I remember correctly, I saw once in U-Tube the test flight of the prototype of it. Really amazing, the F-16 could do like a merry-go-round flight, I suspected the manufacturer was attempting to "emulate" that of the Sukhois, Soviet/Russian advanced jet that could do what I called "a falling leaf" effect. I tried myself in WOE with some of the Su-27s, included my Su-27 TNI-AU.

Obviously, the F-16 "x" was made in response to the S9-27s such capability. When I "tested fly" my Su-27 to do said "falling leaf" mode, air speed was maintained at beyond 400 km (I set the GamePlay in Metric) but for sure below 700km/hour, not necessarily on full AB (after burner). Just less than three minutes when the enemy SAMs were still frantically attempted to drop me!

For sure, the F-16 "x" I saw 2-3 months ago on U-Tube did much better than what the Su-27s did! It just "floated" when it did the merry-go-round" mode. I did not know at which air speed.

Really, I did see it on the On-line video clip.

Edited by Eject