Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Fork

Anyone Working On Making Other Planes Flyable?

I don't think that's possible in LOMAC. I've heard of a way you can make any of the planes "flyable" by switching around models, but the flight characteristics still stay the same as the original.

With Flaming Cliffs, you can get access to many more airplanes. However, they will be based on the original player cockpits with most of them being Russian by default, even NATO birds. I am not sure about flight models. I think they follow suit in that they actually use the flight model of the original. I coudl be off on that. The F-16 flies pretty well, but it's based on a 27 or 29.

My big letdown right now is that the F-15 is horribly underdone. it was the first aircraft to be able to accelerate will climbing straight up under light load. It can't at all in Lomac. 60k ft max plus alt. Corner v is up near 630 kts. I'm sorry but one way to bug out with a thrust banger like that is straight up. There is no substitute for big thrust and little wingloading. How do you think the 27s and 29s do it? Man I bought this new 5 years ago and just got FC. I'm really bummed now cause the new terrain and parking boxes are kind of cool. Lo res terrain outside of airfield taxiways is a bit annoying. I am ready to move on to Strike Fighters. I hear the Av History gang is hard at work there.

Edited by Squiffy