Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Dual in the Clouds

Very enjoyable (for me) making postcards from various Backgrounds..and using OFF Aircraft from Screenies. (Kinda gives a cool effect I think?)

This is a pic of two Pfaltz's of Jasta 72s pouncing on an SE5a.

JastaStrikes.jpg

Thats awesome Widowmaker. I really like it. If it were printed as a large poster I'd totally have it hanging on my wall. I can't believe the amount of inspiration this sim has given us. Its incredible. We have great screenshots, tons of skins, paintings/posters, comic books, diaries, we could make a whole book out of the "reports from the front" thread.....and....and....

Amazing what you can do with a great sim and creativity.

-Rooster

Beautiful work mate! At first I thought that this was

a screen shot from a new WW1 sim :wink:

AWESOME!!!

:good::good::good:

Beautiful work UK

Add another Roundel to your fusalage ...and a feather in your cap M8! :good:

Beautiful work UK...

Amen. Spooky too. That's a long way to fall.

Let’s recap shall we. So far we have had

Rooster89

Thats awesome

Amazing

MrCraig41

Beautiful work

Peeppu

Splendid!

OvS

AWESOME!!!

Duce Lewis

Beautiful work

Hauksbee

Amen (to Beautiful work)

GRUMPYBEAR

Very Nice

cptroyce

Stunning!!!!

Barkhorn1x

Great job!

What can I add to that except, “Holy freakin’ cow man! That knocked my eyes out. Superb!!!”

That is what you need your 300DPI for. I want that poster! Excellent, WM!

Wow!..thanks for your comments guys...

:smile:

It's good. I think the one thing that needs more work are the shadows and the colour temprature of the aircraft. The intensity, quality and direction of the light in the background is not really reflected in the light, shadow and colours on the planes. It's a good composition though, so I'd work on it some more if I were you.

Hi John.. Hmm..Yes, I guess so.

But if I was THAT good an artist, I wouldn't be wasting time fixing Computers, or Making ID Badges for a living!! :smile:

I still have plenty to learn about Photoshop (only been using it for 2 months... Never even took a screenie until P2)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

But if I was THAT good an artist, I wouldn't be wasting time fixing Computers, or Making ID Badges for a living!! :smile:

I still have plenty to learn about Photoshop (only been using it for 2 months... Never even took a screenie until P2)

FIRST RATE EFFORT OLD CHAP!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's a good start, so don't give up on it, or be discouraged by what I said. I was nowhere near that proficient in Photohsop after two months. You've obviously got talent, you just have to nurture it...like a little kitten.

It's a good start, so don't give up on it, or be discouraged by what I said. I was nowhere near that proficient in Photohsop after two months. You've obviously got talent, you just have to nurture it...like a little kitten.

I can do that!... I like Little Kittens! :biggrin:

Cracking mate,how did you do it? :clapping:

Cracking mate,how did you do it? :clapping:

I just found a nice picture of some clouds...and cut the aircraft out of a screenshot in Photoshop..... Quite easy really.... the only tricky bit is the smoke..and removing the original background from between the aircraft struts.

I just found a nice picture of some clouds...and cut the aircraft out of a screenshot in Photoshop..... Quite easy really.... the only tricky bit is the smoke..and removing the original background from between the aircraft struts.

Thanks mate i will give it a go, i know what my christmas cards will look like this year......

I think you may have missed a bit on the inner struts of the foremost Pfalz, WM. Looks darker. Wouldn't mention it except it's such a bloody nice image in every other respect.

I think you may have missed a bit on the inner struts of the foremost Pfalz, WM. Looks darker. Wouldn't mention it except it's such a bloody nice image in every other respect.

Hi Dej,

Yes..there are a few things that need a bit of work on (doing that now actually)...there is a weird triangular bit of cloud too...and the SE5a has three lower wing roundals (if you include the broken off one!...lol

Hi Dej,

Yes..there are a few things that need a bit of work on (doing that now actually)...there is a weird triangular bit of cloud too...and the SE5a has three lower wing roundals (if you include the broken off one!...lol

WM:

Hmm... I thought that was the top of the upper wing. It's still a bloody good effort though.

Tony