Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Having trouble with screen shots

After posting loads of screen shots over the past months i'am now having problems?

Even when i convert the screen shot to jpeg the files are up to 81.kb any idea's?

Edited by Red-Dog

After posting loads of screen shots over the past months i'am now having problems?

Even when i convert the screen shot to jpeg the files are up to 81.kb any idea's?

81 Kb? That's not much. Why is it a problem?

81 Kb? That's not much. Why is it a problem?

Don't know it just won't have it any more...Under my upload tab it say 'Max single upload:2 mb'

I had the same trouble uploading my picture last night...had to use photobucket in the end :(

I had the same trouble uploading my picture last night...had to use photobucket in the end :(

May be it will sort it's self out,i'll try again tomorrow. :good:

Red Dog, I had to throw some old attachments away, as I had reached the max. attachment amount.

If that's not the case - make sure, you don't have made the pics with more than one layer. It should

be reduced on one (background) layer, before making the JPEG.

Don't know it just won't have it any more...Under my upload tab it say 'Max single upload:2 mb'

81 Kb is still less than 2 Mb. Are your .jpeg's by any chance 81 Mb? That would be an upload problem. And if they're that high after conversion, you've got the resolution 'way high somewhere. Perhaps when you pasted the screen cap. into a new Photoshop document.

Red Dog, I had to throw some old attachments away, as I had reached the max. attachment amount.

If that's not the case - make sure, you don't have made the pics with more than one layer. It should

be reduced on one (background) layer, before making the JPEG.

Hi Olham,How do i get rid of attachments.It say i have used 8.1mb of 8.0mb so that could be the problem.

Go to "my controls" above right, there to "manage attachments" left side, down.

There you can let show all the attachments you made. Often several pages (see page numbers at the top right).

Throw away those, you don't think they would be looked at anymore (oldest pages or minor themes).

Edited by Olham

Go to "my controls" above right, there to "manage attachments" left side, down.

There you can let show all the attachments you made. Often several pages (see page numbers at the top right).

Throw away those, you don't think they would be looked at anymore (oldest pages or minor themes).

Once again Olham saves the day :clapping::clapping::clapping: That did the trick mate thanks....

It's a pleasure to help you, Red Dog, as you are here with so much enthusiasm and joy.