Sign in to follow this  
ravenclaw_007

AGM-130 Missile Set ver.1.1

AGM-130 Missile Set ver.1.1

AGM-130 Missile Set includet are

- AGM-130A ( MK-84 Warhead ) Television Electro Optical TV via Mid-course guidance Beacon Data Link

- AGM-130A ( MK-84 Warhead ) Imaging Infrared Seeker via Mid-course guidance Beacon Data Link

- AGM-130C ( BLU-109 Warhead ) Television Electro Optical TV via Mid-course guidance Beacon Data Link

- AGM-130C ( BLU-109 Warhead ) Imaging Infrared Seeker via Mid-course guidance Beacon Data Link

Note: min. launch range 10nm for low level attack at 500ft. / AGM-130C developed, but not produced by the US Air Force

ver.1.1 canges on 3d model and mapping

read the read me

have fun

ravenclaw_007

ok the weapon is designed to be used in a low level attack , after launch it will climb to a safe alt. trop the booster and than get directed to the target the model works in a similar way after launch it will climb to a alt. of 2500m drop the booster and than go on to the target

thats why you have on a low level launch a min.launch range from 10nm if you launch the missile below this range the missile can not go on target any more !!!!!

i hope that this is the answer to your question

Edited by ravenclaw_007

It seems that someone has to choose if he wants a green or grey skin,isn't it? when I tried to put the grey AGM-130C skin in my weapons folder, I realized that I had to overwrite the AGM-130A skins.I didn't, and then the AGM-130C appeared normally with the green AGM-130A skin.

It seems that someone has to choose if he wants a green or grey skin,isn't it? when I tried to put the grey AGM-130C skin in my weapons folder, I realized that I had to overwrite the AGM-130A skins.I didn't, and then the AGM-130C appeared normally with the green AGM-130A skin.

NO this are two totaly different models if the skin from the A fits to the C your luky , but you can use the skins from the GBU-15 V31/32 they fit

GBU-15 V31 - AGM-130 TV

GBU-15 V32 - AGM-130 IR

if you like to have the AGM-130A in grey you have to give me a mail and i send you the skins

the AGM-130A is based on my pictures in a green color and the AGM-130C in a grey color

this are 4 missiles and you should install them as is , just drop the 4folders in to your weapons folder and follow the read me

Edited by ravenclaw_007

No. You don't have to choose the skins. There are 4 version. MK-84 (green) warhad with IIR and EO seekers and BLU-109 (grey) warhead with IIR and EO seekers.

Ravenclaw, just to say, those are such a great looking addition that I carry them all the time. They sure make a nice mess of everything when you drop them. Good job.

Outstand Job! I like the new Weapons........But of course I would....