Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

Over Flanders Fields Between Heaven and Hell Bloody April (video)

I hope all of you aren’t tired of my videos. When I think of a theme I feel compelled to make one.

I tried to capture the essence of Bloody April.

I hope all of you aren’t tired of my videos. When I think of a theme I feel compelled to make one.

Awwww man what can I say - a very moving vid....

Soon I will contact you Jammer - just been busy with real life issues.

Cheers

WM

Never get bored with your vids Jammer!..keep 'em coming!..that was superb!!

(have to say, I nearly let out a cheer when the Brits started getting their own back!!)...at least for a bit!

Now, let's have another with the Germans getting THEIR asses kicked!!!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Never get bored with your vids Jammer!..keep 'em coming!..that was superb!!

(have to say, I nearly let out a cheer when the Brits started getting their own back!!)...at least for a bit!

Bravo Jammer!! Excellent!

Did zatt ewer happen? Why vazz I not informt??!!!

Jammer, vee vant you az our propaganda minister, good man!

Great Video, Jammer, very good cutting! I saved it for me, and will send it to

Widowmaker, when he gets nasty again. Lol!!

Did zatt ewer happen? Why vazz I not informt??!!!

Jammer, vee vant you az our propaganda minister, good man!

Great Video, Jammer, very good cutting! I saved it for me, and will send it to

Widowmaker, when he gets nasty again. Lol!!

Me?...nasty?..... Im Lovely! :biggrin:

Awwww man what can I say - a very moving vid....

Soon I will contact you Jammer - just been busy with real life issues.

Cheers

WM

At your leisure Winder. Make (and take) some well deserved time for your family and yourself.

Jammer

Well done Jammer28. enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Speedski

When I think of a theme I feel compelled to make one...

What a strange obsession. Let's us hope there is no known cure. Keep 'em comin', Jammer.

Superb Jammer very sobering and entertaining.

Great video! And great shooting. Have not seen so many crates go down on fire before. I am lucky to set one ablase in a fight. Guess these 77 year-old reflexes are not keeping up any more. Thanks for sharing,

BadBud

www.simflite.com

Another masterpiece Jammer, and a great musical score as well. Brought a tear to my eye, it did. These works of yours really could be used to promote OFF to the world at large.

Cheers!

Lou

Your best musical score yet I reckon. Gotta love the Mozart and really well choreographed. Loved it.

Wow!.....love the sound track, sets the tone. I'm right in the middle of reading "Bloody April" by Peter Hart.....filled with diary entries.

One story described trainers that were under such pressure to get pilots in the field and were so concerned about their own safety that they would keep their hand on the dual controls to make sure the "new blood" passed just to move them thru. One trainee go so annoyed by this that he removed his hands completely from the joystick during a landing. When the trainer complained about the roughness of his landing he let him know that he actually landed the plane!

Great vid, enjoyed it

Thanks, Jammer, that was a real treat! :clapping:

Excellent presentation! Well done.

My favorite part began at 4:56 when you scored that engine fire hit and then followed the EA all the way down. Moving! I liked how so many different graphic effects seemed to occur at various points as the plane went done. Very realistic and a tribute to the great work that has been put into OFF!

I must ask you though, what damage model are you using, Easy, Hardcore, the new Intermediate Mod? While I do get an engine fire now and then, I think I saw more in your video then I have with all the hours I have played this sim. I was also just a bit curious if you increased the gun damage, or reduced the bullet spread or anything like that to help get the effects you were going for.

Either way, very impressive flying and gunnery!

Madmatt

Edited by Madmatt

I think I saw more in your video then I have with all the hours I have played this sim. I was also just a bit curious if you increased the gun damage, or reduced the bullet spread or anything like that to help get the effects you were going for.

Madmatt

Only the Cool flame-jobs make it into the movies. :biggrin: Great work on this film btw! Bravo.

Great vid :clapping::good: . Really captures those desperate times! Look forward to the next one.

Edited by Beanie

Another masterpiece Jammer, and a great musical score as well. Brought a tear to my eye, it did. These works of yours really could be used to promote OFF to the world at large.

Cheers!

Lou

Winder. Pol and the other devs can have the videos and use them however they think is best. I don’t feel that they are mine anyway. All I have done is repackage a great sim. If they can be used to spread the word of OFF that’s all the better.

Wow!.....love the sound track, sets the tone. I'm right in the middle of reading "Bloody April" by Peter Hart.....filled with diary entries.

One story described trainers that were under such pressure to get pilots in the field and were so concerned about their own safety that they would keep their hand on the dual controls to make sure the "new blood" passed just to move them thru. One trainee go so annoyed by this that he removed his hands completely from the joystick during a landing. When the trainer complained about the roughness of his landing he let him know that he actually landed the plane!

Great vid, enjoyed it

Thanks Geezer. I love classical music. The more dramatic the better. While listening to Mozart’s requiem I made a connection to the “Bloody April” theme I had wanted to do. The rest just took care of itself. I did research for the video on the internet. Now I want to know more and will order Peter Hart’s book.

Excellent presentation! Well done.

My favorite part began at 4:56 when you scored that engine fire hit and then followed the EA all the way down. Moving! I liked how so many different graphic effects seemed to occur at various points as the plane went done. Very realistic and a tribute to the great work that has been put into OFF!

I must ask you though, what damage model are you using, Easy, Hardcore, the new Intermediate Mod? While I do get an engine fire now and then, I think I saw more in your video then I have with all the hours I have played this sim. I was also just a bit curious if you increased the gun damage, or reduced the bullet spread or anything like that to help get the effects you were going for.

Madmatt

Dead on Madmatt. That is exactly the reason I make my videos. I want to portray what OFF is all about. To me it’s more of an experience than just a combat sim.

As far as the damage model I use Hardcore. I don’t change any other settings. I don’t think I get enough flamers. You need to check out Catch22’s videos. He has some really nice flamers. Sky Riders is my favorite

It’s like a thrill ride at an amusement park. All of his videos are a blast.

Also check out RAF_Louvert’s ZEPPELINS OVER PARIS !

I don’t know how to link to it but if look for his post on May 9 you can download it.

Thanks but don’t be too impressed with my flying and gunnery. All my mistakes are edited out. :biggrin:

Only the Cool flame-jobs make it into the movies. :biggrin: Great work on this film btw! Bravo.

Quite right Macklroy. I only use a fraction of the shots I take. I will stage a fight and get into position, turn on fraps, wait and wait and nothin’. Other times I capture a nice shot by accident. You just never know what will happen sometimes.

I'll put a link on our website Jammer thanks. Parky, Catch and others with some cool vids, if you send me the youtube embedded links I'll add them to a user vid page on our website.

Cheers

Pol

Excellent movie & first rate choice in the music,

You certainly have a gift Jammer - how long did it take you to make?

:hi: :fans: