Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

Zurawski.

Is it him?

What in the blue blazes are you guys talking about!!??

ZZ. :dntknw::biggrin:

I saw the name in the online-list at the bottom of the main page and wondered if it was the Zurawski the IL2 crowd knew a few years ago.

it`s him he created the F-86 for third whire series and some other planes

so, where-did-he-go?

Yes it is the same Zur you are referring too. Long time friend and plane builder of the 3rd Wire series. (and a few other sims)

Could be the SMITH or JONES in Poland :biggrin:

FYI Smith in Polish is Kowalski  :smile:

Is it him?

Hey Siggi...

Long-time-no-see!

Yeah, I'm still around. Not nearly as vocal as I once was... Now I'm content STFU and doing the due-diligence dance. :wink:

As of late (Well... if you call 7 years as of late...) I've been beholden to the Thirdwire series. Did a series of F-86 Sabres, the F/A-37 Talon from the stealth movie, and the P.11c (Of coarse I did the PZL... who else would do it!) Last project was the MV-22 Osprey... Finest work IMHO. :biggrin:

Still got a few irons in the fire, but I've slowed down lately due to real-life conflicts mainly.

How you doing? where ya been hiding?

FYI Smith in Polish is Kowalski  :smile:

A mine of Information there mate! :biggrin:

Hey Siggi...

Long-time-no-see!

Yeah, I'm still around. Not nearly as vocal as I once was... Now I'm content STFU and doing the due-diligence dance. :wink:

As of late (Well... if you call 7 years as of late...) I've been beholden to the Thirdwire series. Did a series of F-86 Sabres, the F/A-37 Talon from the stealth movie, and the P.11c (Of coarse I did the PZL... who else would do it!) Last project was the MV-22 Osprey... Finest work IMHO. :biggrin:

Still got a few irons in the fire, but I've slowed down lately due to real-life conflicts mainly.

How you doing? where ya been hiding?

Zur! You old bugger you! How long's it been buddy? God, nice to see you're still around mate. Sounds like you took off real good too. :clapping:

I've been floating around a bit since IL2 but nothing really grabbed. Got into SH3 for a while and ran DiD on it, but they patched and modded it so frequently I just couldn't keep up. Since then not a lot until OFF came out. Hey...OFF...come on, you know you want to... :wink:

Zur! You old bugger you! How long's it been buddy? God, nice to see you're still around mate. Sounds like you took off real good too. :clapping:

I've been floating around a bit since IL2 but nothing really grabbed. Got into SH3 for a while and ran DiD on it, but they patched and modded it so frequently I just couldn't keep up. Since then not a lot until OFF came out. Hey...OFF...come on, you know you want to... :wink:

Re: OFF:Pffft!... From the work I see around these parts, I'd be a drag on the quality level.

Good to see ya back around... Should we start a pool on how long it'll take you to twist someones knickers? :rofl: Man, those chin wags we used to have in the old days were priceless....

Edited by Zurawski

Re: OFF:Pffft!... From the work I see around these parts, I'd be a drag on the quality level.

Good to see ya back around... Should we start a pool on how long it'll take you to twist someones knickers? :rofl: Man, those chin wags we used to have in the old days were priceless....

No knicker-twisting here, they're a good bunch of chaps and I already have my hands full elsewhere with the contentious stuff. :wink: