Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

upcomewing thsi sunday

we willtry and have a mp session that will be good time for those in europe as well please watch for posting form me or duck

we willtry and have a mp session that will be good time for those in europe as well please watch for posting form me or duck

Can you make it 3 pm EST Stumper? That would make it 8 pm across the pond. I would be able to make that session.

Edited by Axgrinder

Can you make it 3 pm EST Stumper? That would make it 8 pm across the pond. I would be able to make that session.

what im shooting for axe willbe trying to uk widowmaker into this as well

Gotcha! I will keep an eye out. Haven't flown in a while.

Edited by Axgrinder

That time would work well for me! I also have not flown for along time <grin>. At least . . not OFF.

i belve we wil lstart assembling aroudn noon est and possbaly go soon after that offically could be as late as 3 pm est but duck will be on ts aroudn noon to help assit

9ish am here, and i do have work to do, but am on teamspeak (but set to away)

Anyone wishing to get on, i will watch the screen, and let them know how long before i might have a little time to.

So please, if you come on, and i dont respond right away, dont just disconnect.

Edited by sitting_duck

Big moron here. What are the server adresses that I need to know for the game and outlaw ts?

Is ts i 217.155.102:8767 ? And is the game i 96.28.75.87 ? How do I get unto the outlaw server?

I'm getting a sockett error when I try ts.

Edited by Rickitycrate

Big moron here. What are the server adresses that I need to know for the game and outlaw ts?

Is ts i 217.155.102:8767 ? And is the game i 96.28.75.87 ? How do I get unto the outlaw server?

I'm getting a sockett error when I try ts.

rc yeha i see you tryign to join as far as ts pw is camel lower case, socket error onyl thing i can think of is make sure you sign on with a name not anoymonous, aslo for htis misson make sure you have the gotha form regs hangar

RC,

Here is the correct TS server address: 217.155.102.217:8767

Okay guys thanks I'm trying. Where do I ut the gotha?

Edited by Rickitycrate

Well I made it in and boy am I glad. Had a wonderful time gents. I trust I will know how this works the next time out. Thanks for your patience. I' ll see you up there soon.

game down thansk for everybody that showed up 8 i belive lets shoot for 10 or more next sat

game down thansk for everybody that showed up 8 i belive lets shoot for 10 or more next sat

GREAT JOB STUMPER!! LET'S DO IT AGAIN SOON.

Second what RC and Ax say, great job Stump and thanks to all - had a great evening, tons of fun. Looking forward to flying with you again.

Edited by Balalaika