Hi, i just recently got SFV2 and i'm looking for some terrain and/or campaigns/missions since the only thing there is is a single mission random gen thing. An editor would be nice too, but i've tried the french one (the name escapes me) but it does'nt seem to work for SF2V?? Thanks

Yeah - Its going to be a while until many things are redone specifically for the new SF2 series.

People have put the Green Hell 2 tree mod into SF2V - and that will tell you which terrain to use.

Be careful on file paths though - the terrain will need to go in your my documents now - which on XP would be here:

C:\Documents and Settings\<name>\My Documents\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam\Terrains\VietnamSEA

Which is totally different to where the game is installed - a good attempt to separate the modded files and stop people deleting core files i guess

Note you have to create the Terrains and VietnamSEA folders yourself.

if your not sure look at some other threads first

Ok thanks, I've tried to use some campaigns but no avail...I've been putting the modded stuff in the documents folder (Vista) and it tends to work, but i guess i'll just have to wait until they make some SF2 compatabile stuff.