Sign in to follow this  
oša

Download link of helicopters

Somebody,do you know some webpages, where I download helicopters for WOE/I/V..series? Those by CombatACE are functionless in my PC.. Thanks, Óša

Please describe "functionless"? In what respect???

Also, all other helo are only available from the Dev A-Teams site, and some superb Mi-17s from Marcfighters (link on the CA home page)

http://cplengineeringllc_bb.cplengineering...d69516a4ece53ec

registration require. read the info in the "Board & Files Policies" Forum right there on the 1st page.

wrench

kevin stein

Please describe "functionless"? In what respect???

Also, all other helo are only available from the Dev A-Teams site, and some superb Mi-17s from Marcfighters (link on the CA home page)

http://cplengineeringllc_bb.cplengineering...d69516a4ece53ec

registration require. read the info in the "Board & Files Policies" Forum right there on the 1st page.

wrench

kevin stein

I wonder if we should put a "Where to get Helicopters" thread in the KB. This question seems to come up a lot.

...Oh wait, that's right, no one reads the KB anyway...

osa,just a word of advice....when you get choppers from a-team "skunkworks" site,you need to go into helo(xxx.data.ini)and resize main rotor prop (not tail prop) to a value of less than 8.0,depending on what chopper u download.

small helos i have set main rotor to 5.0

large helos i have set to 6.0, and all main rotors work after edit.

main rotors are under engine3 in xxx.data.ini of the helo's folder.

also you will need to edit in the data.ini(of xxx helo folder) the entry for canopy as follows:

[Canopy]

SystemType=ANIMATION

InputName=ANIMATION_10

AnimationTime=3.0

AnimationID=5

otherwise if u dont,choppers will show up with all doors open.....even during flight.

most of all....HAVE FUN!

Edited by Wrench
edited for clarity