Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-35A/B/C Lightning II V 2.3

Guest a10boar
I love the B canopy, nice effect, it raises the visual quality, will you add this effect to the A and C canopy to? Looks damn hot!!!!!!

B canopy is best looking for sure! :good:

Really awesome stuff. Holy I had my butt handed to me by the B. :rofl:

Edited by Atreides

These planes are great, i just downloaded em again and its all good, i love the B model, its easy once you get the hang of it, also helps seeing as i fly the harrier and some helo's most of the time so ive got thrust vectoring down. Easier to fly in vertical takeoff and landing in this than the harrier to be honest, but yeah loving the model, great job

I've got one issue here, I can't open the bomb bay doors by pressing Ctrl+O, do they automatically open when firing missiles ? ( I'm not 08 patched )

Yep, full auto only.

FC

is anyone esle using them in SF2???? the HUD is offset to the right of the cockpit on mine :lol:

As it says in the readme, not built to be compatible with SF2 or it's follow ons.

Lovely..was a nice surprise on a grim weekend.

thank you

A question. Is the f-35A compatible with previously released skins?

Yes, very little change to A model.

FC

Hai, im trieing to taek off in teh B modl, but it doezn't let me. WAT IS RONG!? I Haz full fuel and boms, and wen I uz teh aftarburnar I crashs!

:tomato:

Sorry, I just had to. Awesome surprise! I wasn't expecting to see a B or C model anytime soon :good:

I'm running in SF2 with no issues, the hud looks fine to me.

Hai, im trieing to taek off in teh B modl, but it doezn't let me. WAT IS RONG!? I Haz full fuel and boms, and wen I uz teh aftarburnar I crashs!

:tomato:

Sorry, I just had to. Awesome surprise! I wasn't expecting to see a B or C model anytime soon :good:

Don't make me come up there! :biggrin:

Glad you're enjoying it...now get that X-32 done will ya?

FC

Just out of curiosity, did my first trap earlier, and as this screenshot shows, I hit the deck sorta right (okay not the three wire) but the hook didn't grab the wire. Not sure if it's just the carrier (CVN71 static) or wrong carrier? Definitely not going to delete it Dave so don't worry :good:

The only reason being is that the hook isn't long enough. And it's nice to have a gun now :smile:

Yeah, the tailhook entry looks very different from that of other aircraft. It has no length or attachment points. Is that correct?

Otherwise looks great!!! :clapping:

*edit* - don't mean to nitpick, but the loadout for the 'C' calls out the "dark" tank instead of the "light" one. The "light" one is in the data.ini. Again awesome work!!! :)

*edit #2* - last two things, I promise. The F-35 gun has to be exported=true to show up on the B model since the B's nation is set as USMC and the gun is USN. Also, the loadout.ini for the B calls for GBU-31's (same as the A and C) but the load limit for those stations is set lower on the B for some reason and the weapons can't load. It either needs smaller weapons in the loadout.ini or the station load limit needs to match that of the A and C. Again, want to emphasize that this is meant ot be constructive and that I'm not trying to be debbie downer or an A-hole. Great work on the F-35's! :clapping::clapping:

Edited by malibu43

Thx,thx,thx..... :good:

Hou doe,

Derk :smile:

Many many thanks.

Fwiw: To activate my internal weapons and missile bays I had to add three forward slashes to the "automatic door" line in each of those four entries in the data ini :

///AutomaticDoors=TRUE

Edited by Harry

To activate my internal weapons and missile bays I had to add three forward slashes to the "automatic door" line in each of those four entries in the data ini :

///AutomaticDoors=TRUE

The doors are meant to be fully automatic. You've just disabled the automatic function.

The F-35 gun has to be exported=true to show up on the B model since the B's nation is set as USMC and the gun is USN.

Fixed in version 2.1.

Also, the loadout.ini for the B calls for GBU-31's (same as the A and C) but the load limit for those stations is set lower on the B for some reason and the weapons can't load.

B model limits are lower on those particular pylons. Make a change in the loadout.ini for smaller/lighter weapons.

FC

The doors are meant to be fully automatic. You've just disabled the automatic function.

Roger that FC -- But for whatever reason the automatic function was not working with my system/controls.

simply beautiful, hope the real thing is as cool as this one!

thanks!

cheers

Roger that FC -- But for whatever reason the automatic function was not working with my system/controls.

Odd...shouldn't be doing that...should be transparent to the end user.

FC

Updated with various fixes from FC and added some things Klavs did.

What aircraft would be good to face against the F-35?

Also after Installing the updated pack v2.1 I no longer have the engine sound for any version of the F-35, looked in search for a simllar issue.

The sound is still there. Just checked all the files and all is fine. Me thinks you installed it incorrectly.

haven`t installed it yet, what about the great canopy effects of the B, have you implemented them into the A and C???

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

What to do to get internal gun working? I did add in gundata.ini, but still not working. Help please.

What to do to get internal gun working? I did add in gundata.ini, but still not working. Help please.

Its a good pod for the B/C version. Did you add the pod to the weapondata.ini as well?

I went back and looked through the readme, and reinstalled the pack correctly.

Everything works correctly except the F35Engine.wav doesn't work ingame. All the other sounds work fine, but that one.

Edited by Dasas

I went back and looked through the readme, and reinstalled the pack correctly.

Everything works correctly except the F35Engine.wav doesn't work ingame. All the other sounds work fine, but that one.

Open your F-35A_Data.ini. This is what you should see.

[sound]

EngineSoundName=F35Engine <----------------Make sure that file is in your "Sounds" folder.

AfterburnerSoundName=F35AB

DamagedEngineSound=

FlapsSoundName=Flaps

AirbrakesSoundName=Airbrakes

GearsSound=Gear

Stallsound=StallSound

I