Sign in to follow this  
JRA

Request Help Command

I was wondering if any of you guys ever asked Red Crown for back-up and got it. Red Crown just keeps telling me they have no other fighters available.

Due to severe budget cuts and downsizing, there will be no additional aircraft available for quite some time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by ST0RM

An exercise in futility.

I've actually had friendlies fly right on by while my Squadron was involved in a furious fight withn a few miles from them.

I was wondering if any of you guys ever asked Red Crown for back-up and got it. Red Crown just keeps telling me they have no other fighters available.

Im afraid your on your own :) - but nows a good time to start working with and preserving those wingman - who sometimes come in handy - when their not off on their own mission!!

An exercise in futility.

I've actually had friendlies fly right on by while my Squadron was involved in a furious fight withn a few miles from them.

I have that same problem regularly. Could be due to inter-military/governmental policies, circumstantial priorities, or even from the occasional blue on blue incidents of IRMs 'supposedly' being slaved to the radar and deciding to independently seek their own targets as friendlies fly within my cone of attack. Friggin' manufacturers! :tongue: