Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

we need to rescue avsim

Guest rscsjsuso5

i don't know if i'm breaking any rules but i would like to start an official tread to and if possible any1 have avsim files to upload it here on CA as a temporary area until avsim can get back on its feet and up in the air again. we can start a section dedicated to avsim.

thanks

i feel the hacking of avsim is an act of terror against the flight sim community and we should take actions on it. united we stand and never divide and never fall.

Don't you think that something like that should be run by the Owners/Admins???

After all, they're gonna have to foot the bill.....

and I'm moving this to The Pub, so it gets more traffic

wrench

kevin stein

we can start a section dedicated to avsim.

We don't really need to, the avsim lads have already recreated their own:

http://linux.myalbemarle.org/forums/

I mean, we could but they're already getting back on their feet over there. The community's already rallied around and contributing to the new database. It's good to see! :good:

Ill check some of my older files but,sort swamped at the moment ,but will add what I can If we all look we should be able to gather until they are back.

It's great to see that you want to help the AvSim community.

If you check the link from above,you'll find out that the FltSim community has already helped AvSim.

AvSim has several people involved in getting they're NEW servers(from donations provided by the FltSim community)up and running.

They have several data recovery experts helping to restore their library records.

Just hang loose for a while longer.

I'm sure that AvSim will be back(Even better than before) :ok: