Hi guys...any one familar with kmd misison editor? I have a problem and its doing my head i. Everytime i start the mission the aircraft seems to come up out of the ground a few feet, fall back down then exlpode. the same thing happens to the wingmen. It doesnt matter where i start the gamer either, as it all ways starts at take off, even if i want to start in the air. Anyone got any ideas?

Mike

Guest ansons2
Hi guys...any one familar with kmd misison editor? I have a problem and its doing my head i. Everytime i start the mission the aircraft seems to come up out of the ground a few feet, fall back down then exlpode. the same thing happens to the wingmen. It doesnt matter where i start the gamer either, as it all ways starts at take off, even if i want to start in the air. Anyone got any ideas?

Mike

:blink:

Hi,

Do you have set the waypoints with correct speed, altitude and heading ?

If you want to take off from a runway you have to set the take-off checkbox.

The initial waypoint and waypoint 1 should be consistent in term of altitude, speed and heading.

Check in the Aircraft Data.ini file that the MinBaseSize parameter is set to Small . If not, you could get a CTD

depending on the Map you are flying.

Also be sure to set "Near Target" starting option in the Game Option Menu. That should be sufficient to

lift you in the air !

Best Regards

ansons2

I couldnt get KMD to work. I think KMD is not compatible after the new 2008 patches.Not able to change aircraft or ground objects..

The other mission editor, LeMissioneire works. In any case you have to check the 'take off from airfield' box and determine the starting airfield.

Which terrain are you trying? Some terrains have airfields that are not leveled correctly thats why you sink to the ground..

I couldnt get KMD to work. I think KMD is not compatible after the new 2008 patches.Not able to change aircraft or ground objects..

The other mission editor, LeMissioneire works. In any case you have to check the 'take off from airfield' box and determine the starting airfield.

Which terrain are you trying? Some terrains have airfields that are not leveled correctly thats why you sink to the ground..

hi guy thanks for the help///all sounds like a black art to me lol//i am using the bog standard scenery that came with the game and patches are, as far as i know up to date.

I have the Oct 08 patch WOE and all problems have been operator level and I only use KMD.

You're right it works perfect, I forget you had to put kmd in the game directory. :good: