Sign in to follow this  

I was wondering if there's a way of modding Wo* games so that you're not limitted to 16 guys per mission. What do think? Also, is there a way of making the AI smarter? It's annoying when they attack targets that's not a primary and get shot down or even crash in the process.

In a campaign u can adjust ur number of pilots, as for the AI, u cant that I know of, u definitely cant make 3 and 4 attack ur primary.

http://bunyap2w1.com/camptut2.htm

Look at where it says Starting pilots, and max pilots, and Start aircraft and Max aircraft. For one mission though, the max u can take is 16, game limitation, nothing u can do about that from what I have seen

Use to, for me anyway, be where I could add all the roster and never have enough pilots. This only worked with bombers though...

In the other thread you mentioned you are down to 2 other pilots, this is probably why.

I never, ever take more than a 4 shipper. You have fair control over a wingman, slight control over a second element,

and next to no control over another flight or more.

And, as you've ascertained, the AI can do `dumber than a box of rocks' quite well.

At least if they are Allied...